marks outa 10

brenlixnaw
My Motorhome: hymer starline 680
Base Vehicle: mercedes 416
Subject:

3 fs

· 
Posted: 07.02.2021  ·  #41
im doomed but to find out im now normal is an achievement after years of being below average in every other aspect :-/

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: resorted to this

· 
Posted: 24.02.2021  ·  #42
An Irishman moves into a tiny hamlet in County Kerry, walks into the pub and promptly orders three beers. The bartender raises his eyebrows, but serves the man three beers, which he drinks quietly at a table, alone.* An hour later, the man has finished the three beers and orders three more. This happens yet again. The next evening the man again orders and drinks three beers at a time, several times. Soon the entire town is whispering about the Man Who Orders Three Beers.* Finally, a week later, the bartender broaches the subject on behalf of the town. "I don't mean to pry, but folks around here are wondering why you always order three beers?"*
"Tis odd, isn't it?" the man replies. "You see, I have two brothers, and one went to America, and the other to Australia. We promised eac h other that we would always order an extra two beers whenever we drank as a way of keeping up the family bond."* The bartender and the whole town were pleased with this answer, and soon the Man Who Orders Three Beers became a local celebrity and source of pride to the hamlet, even to the extent that out-of-towners would come to watch him drink.* Then, one day, the man comes in and orders only two beers. The bartender pours them with a heavy heart. This continues for the rest of the evening. He orders only two beers. The word flies around town. Prayers are offered for the soul of one of the brothers.* The next day, the bartender says to the man, "Folks around here, me first of all, want to offer condolences to you for the death of your brother. You know-the two beers and all.*** The man ponders this for a moment, then replies, "You'll be happy to hear that my two brothers are alive and well. It's just that I, meself, have decided to give up drinking for Lent."

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

on resorted to this

· 
Posted: 24.02.2021  ·  #43
sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 25.02.2021  ·  #44
TRAVEL PLANS:
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
Aw well............ 🤓

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.02.2021  ·  #45
Quote by sprinter

TRAVEL PLANS:
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
Aw well............ 🤓

Hi sir your getin worse. :lol:

Floorman
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.02.2021  ·  #46
Quote by sprinter

TRAVEL PLANS:
Aw well............ 🤓

My mate wants to go to Jeopardy he says he saw on TV that there were 500 jobs there.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 02.03.2021  ·  #47
Two Irishmen flew to Canada on a hunting trip. They chartered a small plane to take them into the Rockies for a week hunting moose.
They managed to bag 6. As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.
The two lads objected strongly. "Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same sort of plane as yours."
Very reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were eventually loaded. The plane took off.
However, while attempting to climb over some mountains, even on full power, the little plane couldn't possibly handle the load and went down.
Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, only Paddy and Mick survived the crash.
After climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, "Any idea where we are?"
Mick replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.03.2021  ·  #48
More laughs!!!
These are hilarious “Meath County Council have published extracts from letters of complaints written by residents:”

1. It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.

2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

3. I wish to complain that my father twisted his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

4. Their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

5. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I think it was bad wind the other day that blew them off.

6. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

8. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant.

9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster, and 50% are just plain filthy.

11. The next door neighbour has got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

13. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny and not fit to drink.

14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three pieces.

15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6am his c**k wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

17. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

18. I am a single woman l am
writing in about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

19. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife..

20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still have no satisfaction.

21. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get RTE

22. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 14.03.2021  ·  #49
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.03.2021  ·  #50
Cheltenham tips for tomorrow (from a really good source):

Cheltenham tips.. 1.30 leaky tap, but only if its running.. 2.10 foundation., you can put your house on it. 2.40 creosote, its gr8 over fences..3.10 v-neck is a good jumper.. 3.30 ironing board, you can put your shirt on it. 3.50 dusty rug, never been beaten.. and i was excited about itchyfanny in the last but its been scratched.🤣😃🤣😃

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.03.2021  ·  #51
Quote by eirebus

Cheltenham tips for tomorrow (from a really good source):

Cheltenham tips.. 1.30 leaky tap, but only if its running.. 2.10 foundation., you can put your house on it. 2.40 creosote, its gr8 over fences..3.10 v-neck is a good jumper.. 3.30 ironing board, you can put your shirt on it. 3.50 dusty rug, never been beaten.. and i was excited about itchyfanny in the last but its been scratched.🤣😃🤣😃

Thanks eirebus I will look forward to enjoying my winnings.😂

Liked by: eirebus

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.03.2021  ·  #52
The "Old Golfer"

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up. One is a good looking, older retired golfer in his late sixties and the other is a gorgeous blond in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good or you're history. Here's your equipment -- chair, whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first." She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her. About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor. He says, "I've never seen a display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old golfer replies,

"No problem, just get that lion out of there."

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.03.2021  ·  #53
🙋😊 only sending this to the brightest of my elderly friends😉👍

*New Senior's Exam, you only need 4 correct out of 10 questions to pass*

1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War
last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get cat gut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?

6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What colour is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.
Check your answers below ....

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3 ) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert
8 ) What colour is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Orange (of course)

What do you mean, you failed?

Me, too!

(And if you try to tell me you passed, you LIED!)
Pass this on to your brilliant friends😅😅😅

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.04.2021  ·  #54
Brilliant well done,Hey eirebus, just thinking I wonder would the questions of the quiz warrant getting its own thread for the people that can’t join in on sat nights for a bit of a natter during the week for the red of the craicers just a thought,

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 04.04.2021  ·  #55
sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 09.04.2021  ·  #56
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.