relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #1
joke number 1 here goes, How many hymer owners does it take to change a light bulb ,none, they usually have someone to do it for them

Liked by: brenlixnaw

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

Re: resorted to this

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #2
Yes, I had my chauffeur drive mine up to Donagheys to get a bulb changed, but the 100 mile trip wasn’t wasted. I had the ashtray emptied as well. :lol:

I see you drive a van conversion. It’s your fault I wave at all the white vans on the road. :lol: :devil:

Davy

Liked by: GMAC, sprinter

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #3
Oh come on I think that is very unfair on the Hymer Brand, it has the reputation just like BMW cars and Apple and just like them you pay a lot of money over the competition for all the extras you simply dont get.

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #4
class responses lads .problem is i cant find any more jokes so it looks as though i meant it ,i`ll keep looking,

Liked by: ntg

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #5
did you here about the posh motorhome owner who confused his aires and his graces (is that even a joke)

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #6
Quote by relay racer

did you here about the posh motorhome owner who confused his aires and his graces (is that even a joke)

At least you're trying, very trying 😁😁

Liked by: sprinter

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #7
geez, this ones so bad i actually did laugh, i just downloaded willie nelsons greatest hits in my motorhome and i just cant wait to get out on the road again

Liked by: eirebus

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #8

Liked by: baguette, norma, panda

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #9
A True Irish Ghost Story...Very Scary.

This story happened a few years ago outside Athlone, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it is said to be true!

John Buckley, a young Athlone Community College student, was on the side of the road hitchhiking to Ballymahon on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm.
The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.
Suddenly, he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stopped. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got into the car and closed the door.. only to realise there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on .
The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road ahead and saw a bend approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life. Then, just before the car hit the bend, a hand appeared out of nowhere through the window and turned the wheel. John, paralysed with terror, watched as the hand came through the window, but never touched or harmed him.
Shortly thereafter John saw the lights of the Dog & Duck pub appear down the road, so, gathering strength, he jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and started telling everybody about the horrible experience he had just had.
A silence enveloped the pub when everybody realised he was crying and.... wasn't drunk.
Suddenly, the door opened, and two other men walked in from the dark and stormy night. They, like John, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking around, and seeing John Buckley sobbing at the bar, one said to the other...

'Look Paddy.....there's that fookin eejit that got in the car while we were pushing it!

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.11.2020  ·  #10
tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.11.2020  ·  #11
My pet mouse, Elvis, died last night.
He got caught in a trap.

Liked by: eirebus, panda, TommyS

panda
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Concerto 255
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 9 spd Auto
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.11.2020  ·  #12
Awww....That's a pity Tony.

Did he have no way out? :lol:

Liked by: eirebus, tony glenn

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.11.2020  ·  #13
He must have had a way out, he's left the building! 🙄

Liked by: panda

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.11.2020  ·  #14
A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever.

As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!" she cried, "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now £150."

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.11.2020  ·  #15

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.11.2020  ·  #16

Liked by: panda, TippOff

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.11.2020  ·  #17
Good one, and and that guy started a whole religion, you would then have to follow trumpianity

Liked by: eirebus, +deleted user

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.11.2020  ·  #18
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.11.2020  ·  #19

Liked by: hillton9, ntg, panda, Paul mcg, The Rambler, +deleted user

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.12.2020  ·  #20
T'was the week before Christmas, and all through the town, people wore masks, that covered their frown. The frown had begun way back in the spring when a global pandemic changed everything.
They called it corona, but unlike the beer, It didn’t bring good times, it didn’t bring cheer. Airplanes were grounded, travel was banned. Borders were closed across air, sea, and land. As the world entered lockdown to flatten the curve, the economy halted, and folks lost their nerve. From March to July we rode the first wave, people stayed home, they tried to behave. When summer emerged the lockdown was lifted, but away from caution, many folks drifted. Now it’s December and cases are spiking, wave two has arrived, much to our disliking. It’s true that this year has had sadness a-plenty, we’ll never forget the year 2020. And just ‘round the corner - The holiday season, but why be merry? Is there even one reason? To decorate the house and put up the tree, who will see it, no one but me. But outside my window, the snow(rain) gently falls, and I think to myself, let’s deck the halls! So, I gather the ribbon, The garland, and bows, as I play those old carols, my happiness grows. Christmas is not canceled and neither is hope. If we lean on each other, I know we can cope...

Merry Christmas family and friends, near and far!!!!

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.12.2020  ·  #21
E x c e l l e n t, 👍

The Rambler
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Vauxhall Movano 2.5 CDTI
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.12.2020  ·  #22
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.01.2021  ·  #23
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back,
the ten the monkey gave back,
and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves.

For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.

For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren.

And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

I'm doing it as a public service.

If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch...

Marzypan
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.01.2021  ·  #24
There was once an Irishman and an Englishman who lived next door to each other. The Irishman owned a hen and each morning would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs for breakfast. One day he looked into his garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the Englishman's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the Englishman pick up the egg.

The Irishman ran up to the Englishman and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen. The Englishman disagreed because the egg was laid on his property. They argued for a while until finally the Irishman said, "In my family we normally solve disputes by the following actions: I kick you in the balls and time how long it takes you to get back up. Then you kick me in the balls and time how long it takes for me to get up, whoever gets up quicker wins the egg.

The Englishman agreed to this and so the Irishman found his heaviest pair of boots and put them on, he took a few steps back, then ran toward the Englishman and kicked as hard as he could in the balls. The Englishman fell to the floor clutching his nuts howling in agony for 30 minutes. Eventually the Englishman stood up and said, "Now it's my turn to kick you." The Irishman replied, "Keep the fecking egg"

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.01.2021  ·  #25
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.01.2021  ·  #26
😂✈😂✈😂✈😂✈😂✈😂 A mother and her 5-year-old son were flying Ryanair from Dublin to London Gatwick
The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and
asked,“If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"
The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.
So the little guy walks up to the galley and asks the flight attendant,
“If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"
The flight attendant responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that?"
The boy said, "Yes, she did”.
"Well then, please tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Ryanair always pulls out on time, and ask her to explain that to you!!'' 🤔🤣

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.01.2021  ·  #27
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Joke

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.01.2021  ·  #28
Ryanair are more akin to sharks, look nice while in the open world but will gobble you up when they get the chance.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.01.2021  ·  #29
✅ UP OOO UP✅

I'm sure you will enjoy this. One word in the English language that could be a noun, verb, adj, adv, prep is *UP*.Read until the end... you'll laugh.

This two-letter word in English has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that word is *'UP'*. It is listed in the dictionary as an [adv], [prep], [adj], [n] or [v].
It's easy to understand *UP*, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake *UP*?

At a meeting, why does a topic come *UP*? Why do we speak *UP*, and why are the officers *UP* for election (if there is a tie, it is a toss *UP*) and why is it *UP* to the secretary to write *UP* a report? We call *UP*our friends, brighten *UP* a room, polish *UP* the silver, warm *UP* the leftovers and clean *UP* the kitchen. We lock *UP* the house and fix *UP* the old car.

At other times, this little word has real special meaning. People stir *UP* trouble, line UP for tickets, work *UP* an appetite, and think *UP* excuses.

To be dressed is one thing but to be dressed *UP* is special.

And this *UP* is confusing: A drain must be opened *UP* because it is blocked *UP*.

We open *UP* a store in the morning but we close it *UP* at night. We seem to be pretty mixed *UP* about *UP*!

To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of *UP*, look *UP* the word *UP* in the dictionary. In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes *UP* almost 1/4 of the page and can add *UP* to about thirty definitions.

If you are *UP* to it, you might try building *UP* a list of the many ways *UP* is used. It will take *UP* a lot of your time, but if you don't give *UP*, you may wind *UP* with ( *UP* to) a hundred or more.

When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding *UP*. When the sun comes out, we say it is clearing *UP*. When it rains, it soaks *UP* the earth. When it does not rain for awhile, things dry *UP*. One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it *UP*, for now...... my time is *UP*!

So, did this whole thing, crack you *UP*?

Send this on to everyone you look *UP* in your address book... or not... it's *UP* to you.

Now I'll shut *UP*...

🤔😇😜

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.01.2021  ·  #30
theres a wee movie called up .its class, you should watch it .up to you

Liked by: Marzypan, tony glenn

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.01.2021  ·  #31
Quote by relay racer

theres a wee movie called up .its class, you should watch it .up to you

A great movie, agreed. See if you can get past the first ten minutes without a tear in your eye! 😢

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.01.2021  ·  #32
BANANA TEST... 

Do not scroll down past the animals until you have decided upon your answer..... 

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are four animals... 

A Lion, Chimp, Giraffe and a Squirrel.

They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.

Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality.

So think carefully.....

Try and answer within 30 seconds.

Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.

If your answer is: Lion = you're dull.

Chimpanzee = you're dense.

Giraffe = you're a complete moron

Squirrel = you're hopeless.

A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS.

Obviously you're stressed and overworked.  
You should take some time off and relax.
A full box of Chocolates.
And a nice lunch

Liked by: mtrul

Marzypan
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Definitely too much time on my hands

· 
Posted: 29.01.2021  ·  #33
We were all at a deer camp, no one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly.
We decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so we voted to take
turns.
The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his
eyes all bloodshot.
We said, Man what happened to you?
He said, Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.
The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning same thing, hair
all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.
We said, Man what happened to you, you look awful:
He said, Man that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring, I watched him all night.
On the third night it was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man.
The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyes and bush tailed.
Good Morning, he said. We couldn't believe it. We said, Man, what happened?
He said, Well we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the
butt and kissed him good night.... Bob sat up and watched me all night.

With Age comes Wisdom....

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.01.2021  ·  #34
Quote by eirebus

BANANA TEST... 

Do not scroll down past the animals until you have decided upon your answer..... 

So think carefully.....

Got your answer?

And a nice lunch

?? who said the banana was growing on the tree Dave :lol:

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.01.2021  ·  #35
Quote by CHAUSSON

Quote by eirebus

BANANA TEST... 

So think carefully.....

Got your answer?

And a nice lunch

There was me Pat thinking that some monkey had ran up there and placed that banana.😂

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.01.2021  ·  #36
Quote by CHAUSSON

Quote by eirebus

BANANA TEST... 

So think carefully.....

Got your answer?

And a nice lunch

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.01.2021  ·  #37
Yeh true,a giraffe might have taken it off a banana tree, stashed it up the coconut tree and came back later on

Liked by: JettaJohn, sprinter

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

resorted to this

· 
Posted: 31.01.2021  ·  #38
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2021  ·  #39
Try this and dont cheat ... it’s amazing.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY IT !!!!

This is an ALZHEIMERS EYE 👁🗨 TEST

(I love this part ...
It's absolutely amazing!)

Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Now see below.

HOW MANY?

3 ... or 4 ... ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN!
Go on read it again.

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 Fs before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind this is further down.

Apparently the brain cannot process "OF"

Incredible or what?
Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "Fs” on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your friends.
It will drive them crazy!!:
Good isn’t it.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2021  ·  #40
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.