Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Demands for ban on camper van parking

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #1
A local authority is seeking to ban motor homes and camper vans from parking overnight in non-designated public areas.

The practice of “wild camping” is “illegal” and detrimental to the economic survival of registered caravan sites, councillors in Lismore and Dungarvan, Co Waterford have warned.

At a municipal district council, Pat Nugent strongly protested that 30 to 40 camper vans had “blocked up” the Lookout car park — a scenic spot overlooking Dungarvan Harbour — during the recent Seán Kelly cycle tour of Munster.

The councillor said the camper van owners should instead have availed of “fantastic facilities” at two caravan parks at Clonea Strand.

His concerns were echoed by councillor Tom Cronin, who cited similar issues in Ardmore, where camper vans had allegedly “blocked access to the beach” in defiance of no-parking signs.

He said camp site owners “pay serious rates and serious development charges” and it was totally wrong that camper vans were being parked all over the place.

Senior executive engineer Pat McCarthy said the council had received “many complaints” and legislation was being reviewed to establish consistent bylaws across Waterford city and county.

Colin McCarthy, honorary secretary of Phoenix Motorhome Club, one of Ireland’s largest motor home associations, said the councillors’ views “represent people who have no understanding of how motor homes can operate independent of camp sites”.

He referred to “the success” of 12 zoned motor home parking berths on Cobh’s quayside and said motor homes have the same EU vehicle category as cars and can park similarly.

STORY HERE

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Demands for ban on camper van parking

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #2
He said camp site owners “pay serious rates and serious development charges” and it was totally wrong that camper vans were being parked all over the place.

And motorhome owners don't pay serious roadfund licence, insurance, VAT, VRT, MOT never mind fuel duty. The difference is we pay it to enjoy it, they pay it to make a profit. If they didn't charge so much for facilities which we don't need then maybe we would avail of them more often.

Blag
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1980 Coachmen Leprechaun
Base Vehicle: GMC G35 Vandura. 6.7 Litre Chevy V8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #3
I can actually see this argument from the campsite owners point of view. Every wild camping motorhome they see parked "for free" on the side of the road is a lost revenue opportunity as far as they are concerned. It's funny that a lot of these campsite owners are well-to-do and willing to get loud at town meetings and rev up the local councillors to get on their side.

They don't consider motorhome owners pay road tax and are currently entitled to park where they are legally permitted.

Despite the fact their overpriced campsites are packed with tent and caravan clients, they still seek to squeeze in the motorhome owners too.

It's all about greed if you ask me...

Helgahobby
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #4
Nice one, well said and my sentiments exactly. Over the year I imagine motorhomers would contribute more financially and socially to any area, than a couple of businesses. As long as businessmen are in that very large hypothetical bed with councillors, man in street will suffer.

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #5
I agree with all of your posts, but we are preaching to the converted here on the Forum. Individually we don't have much clout but Collectively we sure do, I think it is high time for all clubs/ Forums and Motorhome Dealers etc. put their differences to one side and take on these Councils with a united front. What can we do?? Do we drive a large number of Motorhomes through these Towns Peacefully and have the Media in attendance and let them know our plight. I know these Councellors will not like been taken on on their home turf. These kind of demonstrations have been very sucessful for the IFA (Irish Farmers Association) in the past.

Any other suggestions? (Legal Ones )

Helgahobby
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #6
I seem to recall a demonstration of sorts in Portrush a few years ago. Was caravanning at the time and although felt sympathy for the protesters, didn't understand their plight. Is education not the way forward? As you say, a united front, with protesting motorhomers from all forums etc would work better. Could the trade not sponsor leaflets and advertising type stuff to be handed out at nationwide protest meets? Just saying! :up:

GMAC
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #7
Typical of the greed shown by site owners. I know of quite a few who have diminished their touring section in favour of static vans and require minimum stay periods in touring area whilst still complaining to Councils about Motorhomes parking up for one or two days in areas bothering no one. They want everything. Perhaps site owners should have it made a requirement by councils to provide a number of basic pitches for motorhomes at low rates to make it more attractive and easier for motorhomes to use their sites. It could help solve all parties problems. Here's hoping but I wont hold my breath.

Shivster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Six berth named Milly with cute red heart interior! Eurostyle emphasis on style
Base Vehicle: Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.09.2014  ·  #8
I am a MH owner and have pointed people to the Lookout in Dungarvan which most weekends see 1-5 MH's parked up and the local businesses value their custom. Perhaps the 1-5 that do park up need to ensure they tell the local business that they are parked at the lookout.

If in fact 30-40 vans were parked there the weekend of the Sean Kelly then that was ludicrous. I can not verify this as the Sean Kelly passed my gate so I could not get out! Firstly the area could not accommodate that amount without there being a serious fire hazard! I think we as a community need to be careful not to take the P*ss! I will try and get clarification on this.

Ardmore is a fabulous spot but I have seen MH's parked at the top of the slip way and have commented on here that they will ruin it for the rest of us causing an obstruction like that.

I am all in favor of responsible and respectful parking but we as a community have on several occasions come on here and been appalled at the behavior of some.

It is really unfortunate that the councillors have made those comments and perhaps a compromise could be made. I for one will look into to contacting the local councillors to discuss this matter, and I will also speak to some of the local business people to see if they too can help us in a reasonable conclusion.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #9

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #10
Brilliant video worth watching ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well done the people of Cromane !!

Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #11
I hope Kerry county council watched that.

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #12
Yeah the Council need to be sent that. Well done to the locals just typical of this country.

digger
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Mirage 6000
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #13
Good for the locals. It's up to them to vote for responsible councillors next time.

Looks a bit like my van in the opening shot

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #14
Fair play to the locals. It would be worth checking if anyone has recently applied for planning for a camp site, and is using the council to ruin the local economy for their perceived gain.

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #15
Quote by mark

I hope Kerry county council watched that.

Don't worry Mark, Michael Healey Rea will make sure they know about it!
Hopefully more communities will take their Lead :up:

Shivster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Six berth named Milly with cute red heart interior! Eurostyle emphasis on style
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #16
Kerry understand that tourists bring in money no matter what form of tourist. :up:

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #17
Quote by Shivster

Kerry understand that tourists bring in money no matter what form of tourist. :up:

I don't know about that Siobhan, I never felt too welcome in the Motorhome :(

Shivster
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.10.2014  ·  #18
Quote by CHAUSSON

Quote by Shivster

I don't know about that Siobhan, I never felt too welcome in the Motorhome :(

That is such a pity. 🇧🇭

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: mobilvetta mh 85
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.10.2014  ·  #19
I was not initially going to post on this thread, being new to Ireland and if I read some posts correctly from the “Dark Side”. That said I think I can write a balanced post looking at the issues contained with some of the previous posts. I am sure I will not convince everyone but maybe you might look at the issues with a different perspective.
Firstly I do own a small campsite I also own a MH. I owned the MH before I bought the campsite. I have wildcamped very infrequently. I have stayed on Aires and the German equivalent of Aires. The reason I don’t tend to wild camp is that I like water, electric and grey and black disposal. This is my choice and I know of other who use the MH in the opposite way a rarely use campsite and nearly always wildcamp, again their choice and I entirely respect that.
I know the campsites I have seen in Ireland are different to a lot of the sites in the UK. In the UK there are touring sites and there are static sites and sometimes a combination of the two, where the sites around me tend to be aimed at the static market and the touring aspect tends to be a bolt on or addition to rather than the primary focus. In the UK I tended to avoid the multi use sites and I would aim to stay on touring sites rather than feel less than welcome by some of the owners staying in their statics. My site does not and will not have park homes or statics. We have one seasonal caravan which was on the site prior to our purchase.
I can honestly say that I am not “well to do” be that posh or well off, neither apply in my case. I do not require a minimum night stay nor do I insist on bookings in advance. I charge per person and I charge extra for electric, I do not charge for dogs, early or late arrivals, awnings, extra cars etc etc. And whilst €21 for two people with EHU (€9 + €9 + €3) is expensive compared to wild camping it is not bad value for a night away near the sea. The costs in running and owning a campsite are quite high, it is not simply a field that you mow and then collect the money each day. Rubbish disposal costs are high, water is expensive, electric whilst it pays for itself based on the charges does not factor in the cost of providing 3 phase electric and 16amp EHU to every pitch. A single hard standing plus the access road works out €500 each. Providing toilet rolls soap dispensers and hand driers may not sound expensive but having paid for this over one season it is surprisingly high.
The village I live in, in particular the business owners have been very supportive and helpful to me during our first season, they clearly see the benefit in have a campsite down the road likewise there are two places that are great for wild camping in the village I have not nor do I intend to go to my Cllrs and ask that they put in height barriers of signs to deter the wild campers who are legally parking their MH in the same way as you or I could park our cars.
I will finish by saying there are good campsites there are bad campsites there are good places to wild camp there are bad places to wild camp.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.10.2014  ·  #20
Quote by StrandcampingDoonbeg

And whilst €22 for two people with EHU (€9 + €9 + €3) is expensive compared to wild camping it is not bad value for a night away near the sea.

Horses for courses, while some might think €22 is a lot, if you compare it to parking beside a pub, restaurant or town it is relatively cheap! assuming of course you do the decent thing and actually spend money at that business, which unfortunately is not always the case, although that is a tiny minority of Motorhomers.

fork
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Globetrotter
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.10.2014  ·  #21
can I just say that there are two adults and three children in our camper.

we have been charged over €40 euro for a night,with extra for awning and showers

our 6 berth takes up the same stand as a 4 berth with two people in it,who pay €20 ish

I cannot see how it €15 euro for the kids on any campsite is justified.

what do the kids use from the site,that we do not use

for our fee, it SEEMS that all we get is that our tv works(we rarely use it) and we can use the toaster in the morning for toast.
we are self sufficient for almost everything else over a weekend break

from our family point of view, the camping sites are expensive.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #22
Moats sites I have been on have charged a pitch fee irrespective of how many was in the caravan, the only extra was showers. These were all in the north and it was only when we went to say Donegal and France that we came across the per person charge. While it was fine when there was the two of us having the grand kids with us made it expensive, and I felt it was taking the peverbial when charged for the dog! With the motorhome, like campsite owners I have put in a sizeable investment money wise and it has left me being self sufficient so that I can chose where to go and stay. I have used sites with the motorhome but used even less of the facilities and still paid the same price. No mater if I stay on a site or not I end up spending money in the area where I am probably going to end up staying and not just of food, drink and fuel. An example of this is going to the recent meet in ballinamallard em stopped in enniskillen en route, bought lunch in a local cafe as well as clothes for my niece who was with us, as well as other things in different shops and topped it off with an ice cream before heading on to ballinamallard where we bought chips in a local chippy, food etc in a local grocery store and a few drinks in the bar at the football club. I probably spent in excess of £300 that weekend in the local economy and that's the point I am trying to make Motorhomers help the local economy but the councils only see us as a problem and an eye sore. If that weekend we had to stay on a site I would have probably just went straight there and straight home and it would have been of no benefit to anyone except the site owner.

fork
Craic Addict
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #23
I have no issue with paying to stay on a site and paying extra for a shower for example.
One site wanted to charge us per person, plus the dog, plus if we were putting out chairs or awning ,extra for a car .
We ended up wild camping that night.
As the controller says above, we spend money in the locality.
It sometimes just seems hard to justify the Price,when all you want is somewhere to park the van and get some sleep

Helgahobby
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #24
Ouch. This is a hot potato. Before we bought our mh, we were going to buy a bungalow in the country and open a CL. We had the property bought, and I was going down the road of obtaining prices for the work that would be needed to get up and running. I had it in my head to open a CL that would be the dogs danglies. Everything catered for right down to the option of a cooked breakfast, at a nominal charge obviously. The property deal fell through, bla bla bla. We went to plan B and bought our van. The point I would make, is my only anxiety would have been filling the place regularly. I didn't expect 100% occupancy every night, who would? But, if I'd have seen a thousand motorhomes driving past my gate, I'd have said good luck to them. My primary business would have been caravanners, the difference between having an engine in your caravan is immense, motorhomes don't need campsites necessarily, but caravans do. Greedy caravan park owners, and present company excluded, need to realize the difference and embrace caravans and leave us alone. If they went all out to promote themselves in the caravanning fraternity, we could all live happily ever after. 🇧🇭

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #25
Extras. Fork, I get where you are coming from. Families and groups are charged more on my campsite than couples or individuals. Whilst I have heard some campsites charge by space and charge little or nothing for kids. We don't operate that way, it can be a benefit to individuals who are charged €9 where others include a second person in the price irrespective of there being a second person. In my experience I found to date that kids of all ages tend to use the toilets, some even shower on a regular basis, they eat food which creates washing up and rubbish. In some cases they are messier which means more cleaning. In reality children incur the same costs to us as an adult but we also understand that it becomes quite expensive for a family unit hence we charge less for kids. But in you case it would cost nearly €40 euros to stay on our site for a night, actually €36 but yes that mounts up for a week or even a weekend away.

I am not a fan of extras as my maths are poor. But also because I like to know what I will be paying and what will I get. I have stayed on places where showers are extra and the tokens have to be obtained from reception and the token only gives you a trickle of water for 3 minutes or less. I have stayed on sites where you have to supply you own loo roll but personally I don't like having to carry a loo roll to the toilet block so that all the others campers can guess my next move.

The majority of my business so far has been MHs followed by tents, caravans very few but they do tend to stay for longer periods when they do arrive. I don't make anyone stay on my site and I respect those who wild camp, that is their choice, unless they do so in the plot next to my site which I think is a bit of a pee take.

They say nothing in life is free, but actually wild camping can be, they also say you get what you pay for and in some cases that is true as well.

Hobbs
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #26
I am new to this. I am not a caravaner or a camper. Did years ago when kids where small, and that was Eurocamp where every thing is set up for you!
I bought my Motorhome with only Wild camping the intended use.
In three years of owning it we have been as far as Spain via France and only used Aires.
However we prefer wildcamping in Ireland and have never had a problem, why?
We try always to park in non scenic and away from tourist spots for the overnight and only park in the scenic places etc during the day.
We often park in pub car parks overnight, with permission and eat in the establishment.
We have always been welcomed.
Ok why am I blowing my trumpet!
I am sure this comment will upset some of you.... but are YOU the reason councils want to ban Motorhomes??
I am horrified at the behavior of some Motorhome owners I have seen.
1. Parking on mass and blocking car parks.
2. Using public facilities for free and then having the cheek to eat in the van rather than give any money to the local community.
3. I have noticed a terrible attitude amongst some (actually one was a good friend of mine) which is " I have a right to park here so I f#+$< well will and damn everyone else.
OK I know that non of this applies to Motorhomecraic members.
I have found that the general public have been friendly and pleasant when the meet us, with comments about how nice our camper is etc.
So I do believe it's up to all of us to nurture that view people have and be careful not to offend or upset people and spoil one of the last few freedoms we still have.

fork
Craic Addict
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #27
@strandcamping. Thanks for your input to this discussion. You have made valid and reasonable points. :up:
I suppose that at the end of the day, you have to run a business. :-)
All I know that in our particular case it means that we will not get away as Often if we had to pay 40 to 50 Euro each night
On our typical weekend away, because of work and school, we are startilng off at 5pm on the Friday evening and we normally drive for within a 2/3 hour limit
Then you are pitching up around 8pm.
We would normally Wild Camp that night and then maybe a campsite on the Saturday night .
Again I want to stress that we are trying to save money to spend it on food or activities in the area.

Dan and Bob
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #28
Hobbs
well said and I would totally agree,i think we have to practice what we preach, unfortunately when it comes to it we all point the finger at the other motorhomers but fail to count ourselves in the numbers blocking up car parks,scenic areas etc.

richhill
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Weinsberg
Base Vehicle: Peugeot Boxer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #29
And we are supposed to do what for the 6 to 8 months of the year that camp sites are closed?
Just looked through an Ireland camp site guide and even now on 9th October, many are already closed!!!!

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #30
The campsites are closed because there is no business for them. End of August turn off the lights everyone stops camping or so it seems. It's the same in England with many sites open from Easter til Oct half term only. For me my house is next to the campsite hence we are open but in reality we have had very little business in October, in reality it would be cheaper to close than wait for the odd camper here and there.
That said note to self, if business is really slow out of the main season, then best to work how to attract campers out of season with out of season prices, perhaps better to have 10 paying half price than 2 paying full price, even if it means more cleaning and more rubbish to dispose of. It's all a learning curve for me.
I was surprised that many close in Sep and don't open til April but I can see why.

Blag
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1980 Coachmen Leprechaun
Base Vehicle: GMC G35 Vandura. 6.7 Litre Chevy V8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #31
Some campsites have now become so expensive for our family (2 adults & 2 teens) that it is only a little more expensive to book into a B&B or one of the many hotels offering 2-3 nights family room with B&B and evening meal! Campsites are pricing themselves out of the market. We've gone to more hotels this year than campsites as a result of this!!

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #32
Hi Kevin I do agree that it can be cheaper to stay in B&Bs and hotels especially on a family deal or when they include meals. Having spent 100+ nights in a hotel or hotels last year I would rather be in my Mh if I could. I've stayed in travel lodges which I hate through to hiltons and crowne plazas but nothing compares to the adventure of camping. That said I see what you mean re prices.

Dan and Bob
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #33
Motorhomes are self contained ,they just need a place to park everything else can be at extra charge if required by the individual.
To me this is a no brainer and provides cheap parking for motorhomers and income for the site owner

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #34
Quote by Dan and Bob

Motorhomes are self contained ,they just need a place to park everything else can be at extra charge if required by the individual.
To me this is a no brainer and provides cheap parking for motorhomers and income for the site owner

Which Shanogue has been for a long time, to park for the night, fill up with water, empty toilet , all for £5. Does anyone use it? no. So do Motorhomers really want such a facility?

fork
Craic Addict
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #35
^^^^^^^^

i just find it bad value to pitch up in a campsite on my first night at 8 or 9 pm and pay 40-50 euro.

but don't mind the cost as much for the second night as i am there all day and evening.

how about a two night rate?
may be a rate for two nights of €60 ish?

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #36
I agree that not all of the people use water or dump water etc, but to me I hate parking up and the find it's an extra to fill up, empty, park a car, have a shower, put up an awning, bring a dog etc. I base my charges with no extras except electric which people want or maybe they don't. I think if all you need is a place to park and stay use a car park or similar but if you want or need the extras then come to a campsite.
I would not have bought a campsite in France or Germany not when there are so many aires which are incredible value, but Ireland is not France - yet.
I agree with fork (David) if you arrive late and you are charged 40/50 euros and you are off first thing then it is too much, I like the suggestion of a 2 night rate and I will investigate some options for next year.
I have rad this thread and come to the conclusion there is no right or wrong answers just the right answer for some and the wrongun for others. All that matters is that you enjoy the Craic from a car park field layby pier or campsite.
Enjoy it's your choice vote with the the pedal on the right!

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #37
if you arrive late and you are charged 40/50 euros and you are off first thing then it is too much,

Off first thing! This is my pet hate about nearly all campsites, you must be off site for 11 or 12. I have been on one or two where you can leave anytime you like which suits my laid back lazy attitude when away in the caravan/motorhome, but why can you pitch fee not be for a 24 hour stay.

I am not getting at you personally SCD I'm just airing my thoughts.

StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #38
John, Ask digger, we don't require departure at 10/11 or 12 we do reserve the right if we are chocker block but that is rare. We don't have an arrival or departure time as it balances out of the season. In reality I would say the average one night stay is less than 18 hours but some do stay longer where as others arrive very late and insist on paying because they will be off before breakfast.
I know that you are on a break or a holiday and it not like I have to change the bedding and clean the room, it's a pitch which can be cleaned where needed at any time.
My new motto; campsite, car park or scenic spot your choice just enjoy it.
Regards Jamie.

Dan and Bob
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #39
Just back from France and although most of the aires were free the paying aires charged from 5 to 8 euros for 24 hours this was ideal as you were not under pressure to leave first thing in the morning, in some cases water ,waste etc was free and others you paid a few euros,however most sites require you to leave by 12 oclock
( before you say some aires were much more expensive especially on the coast)

Shivster
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2014  ·  #40
Great exchange of views from all sides.
I think we all come with our own experiences to this topic, we all have different requirements and expectations.
Some travel with dogs and some can't stand to hear them bark.
No one thing will suit everyone.
I do think that one thing is clear whatever our personal requirements or our preferences one thing is clear....when people are polite, cheerful and calm everyone gets along.
Smiles go along way! :D
Regardless of what I want I think it is good to take others into consideration. We all have different needs just like we all have different MH's.
As my Nan says it costs nothing to be nice and do it with a smile. :up:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.