Greystones

paul
Love's the Craic
Subject:

Greystones

· 
Posted: 05.08.2015  ·  #1
Hi folks,has anybody stayed in Greystones lately.When last there about two months ago the ''country cousins'' were on site.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Greystones

· 
Posted: 31.08.2015  ·  #2
Spent last night at Greystones, there is a lot of work going on around the harbour area. The car park has lost at least one row which for those that have been previously was the deep one to the right as you look at the car park. Not sure if it will return once the work is complete or not. They are developing the pier end with a new sailing club, diving club buildings, it's great to see the work being done but they start at 7.30 in the morning so no chance of a lie in. ( should be quiet over the weekend, just limited space)

Hegarty03
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Swift Escape 664
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Greystones

· 
Posted: 01.09.2015  ·  #3
Stayed in Greystones last week lot of work going on but asked in Dan's pub and they had no problem with us staying in their carpark

rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.10.2015  ·  #4
Stayed a couple of nights last week but couldnt find any parking spaces near the harbour (lots of work going on )so used the car park at the top of marine rd/La touche rd,Back of railway station so handy for train into Dublin 10.70 euro return. Downside is the train noise if you park that end of car park. Free overnight 3 euro for day parking 9.00-6.00pm. Toilets and outside tap.Pic are from a couple of years ago when i also stopped here .

rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.10.2015  ·  #5
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.