Spiddal

Daffysparks

Subject:

Spiddal

· 
Posted: 18.07.2017  ·  #1
Hi there,
Does anybody know if you can park up in spiddal. Was hoping to catch the gas on Sunday with a couple of beers before heading to rosaveal for ferry on Monday. Have friends staying near there for the night but no room to park with them. If not I'll head to tir na nog, but may not be doing good
Thanks in advance
Dave

killiand
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Traveller S520
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato (1993)
Subject:

Re: Spiddal

· 
Posted: 19.07.2017  ·  #2
eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.07.2017  ·  #3
Barrier on pier when I was last there

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.07.2017  ·  #4
Thanks lads. Yeah the pier would be ideal but I think the barrier is in place. There is parking on the side of the road, just not sure of the locals take on motorhomes. Don't want to be asked to move on after a couple of pints celebrating Wexford's win over Waterford. "We can always hope"

flans van
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.07.2017  ·  #5
Quote by Daffysparks

Hi there,
Does anybody know if you can park up in spiddal. Was hoping to catch the gas on Sunday with a couple of beers before heading to rosaveal for ferry on Monday. Have friends staying near there for the night but no room to park with them. If not I'll head to tir na nog, but may not be doing good
Thanks in advance
Dave

My memory from a few years its a no go area for parking but there is a camp site which we didnt like the look of and drove away

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.