Halfords 115Ah leisure battery €83

Cheap battery if anyone needs new batteries.

Bounder
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: 2015 Adria 640 SHX
Base Vehicle: Ducato X250 2.3
Subject:

Halfords 115Ah leisure battery €83

· 
Posted: 05.06.2017  ·  #1
I noticed that Halfords have a 30% off their leisure batteries at them moment which brings the 115Ah version down to €83 funnily enough the 70Ah is €105 for some reason?

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

Re: Halfords 115Ah leisure battery €83

· 
Posted: 05.06.2017  ·  #2
They are possible clearing old stock. A lot of the big retailers do this regularly just before they launch a newer product or model.
Funnily enough earlier this year I was pricing new leisure batteries and my local halfords had none in stock, but the staff member that I was talking to wouldn't recommend their batteries for a MH.

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.06.2017  ·  #3
Quote by Thorn123

They are possible clearing old stock. A lot of the big retailers do this regularly just before they launch a newer product or model.
Funnily enough earlier this year I was pricing new leisure batteries and my local halfords had none in stock, but the staff member that I was talking to wouldn't recommend their batteries for a MH.

How ever good or bad their Batteries are they will replace a Battery under Two years of age with no quibble.
We bought a new Battery for our last Motorhome in Halfords, Limerick and it went defective in under one year, I could not find the receipt but chanced taking it back and they gave me a new Battery without any hassle and gave me a further Two year Warranty with the new one. the second Battery went away with the Motorhome when we sold it nearly Two years later so I dont know how long it lasted.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.06.2017  ·  #4
I would agree with Chausson, halfords are top notch when it comes to standing over their products.

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.06.2017  ·  #5
I've been running 2 of these for over 2 years, supported by 160 watt solar.... been perfect and even under heavy(ish) use they have been faultless.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.