Paid up member.
Homepage: thespaceplace.info
My Motorhome: Thor Axis on LPG.
Base Vehicle: Ford E350 v10.
Subject:

Kilbeggan show

· 
Posted: 23.04.2012  ·  #1
Hi all, is any one going to the Kilbeggan Ammerican and classic car show this weekend? I"m going down Friday pm . Looks like a good one for any RV"ers out there, supposed to be the biggest of its type on the island. :D

Deirdre
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Kilbeggan show

· 
Posted: 23.04.2012  ·  #2
Paul H,

It certainly looks good, it says: They are featuring a Bluegrass Tent in the show, supplied for bluegrass jams. There is not going to be a resident band, but we hope that we get bluegrass musicians to turn up and play. The organisers are giving free admission to the show to the bluegrass musicians who come, and they will get something to eat as well[i]. [/i] You may bring your fiddle LOL
Should be great craic. We cant go, we will be camping in a field in Cookstown on Friday night watching the road races on the Saturday, we are then thinking of going to the battery bar that has been recommended on the site on the Saturday night, otherwise we would have been interested in this. Have a great weekend and let us know how it went.

Dee :up:

Bill

Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.04.2012  ·  #3
They pulled that show early this year, wonder if they are planning another in September as they normally have one then.

PaulH
Paid up member.
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.04.2012  ·  #4
:'( Err, I don"t think this show"s been "pulled", it was moved from Sept. "cos it was a washout the last two years running, Jeez, I hope it isn"t a washout this weekend... :( I"ll let you Peeps know if it"s a goodun". :up:

PaulH
Paid up member.
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.04.2012  ·  #5
:up: Thanks Dee, don"t think I"ll bring ma" fiddle, no musical talent whatsoever ..! :lol:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.