My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

T.G.I.F.

· 
Posted: 09.03.2012  ·  #1
Hi All

Thank God its Friday!!!

I dont normally get on the site during the day (apparently my boss expects me to work !!!) but today i have to invigilate some poor soul sitting an exam (he looks red faced and panicky) i have to keep quiet and as you know, not something us women do well, but i am allowed to go on the intranet.... on the forum and there doesnt appear to be anyone else on, ahh well.

Looking forward to camping this weekend at Ally's (it is this weekend!!! aah well, if its not Ally when you look out the window at 7ish it will be me, Stevie and Murphy) it better be good otherwise i will have to go onto the campsite review section and give you a poor rating LOL.

Enjoy your Friday afternoons, wherever your are, hope to meet some of you later this evening.

“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.”

Dee. :up:

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: T.G.I.F.

· 
Posted: 09.03.2012  ·  #2
Quote by Deirdre

it better be good otherwise i will have to go onto the campsite review section and give you a poor rating LOL.

TGIF indeed.

:lol:

It's appropriately named "Wildcamping spot" and there is no review section for that :)

Look forward to meeting you all :up: :D

Bronagh
Benny Hill Wannabe
Subject:

Re: T.G.I.F.

· 
Posted: 09.03.2012  ·  #3
TGIF indeed! Just heading home from dublin, went to see yann tiersen in vicar st last nite, epic gig! enjoy yer wild camping dudes and hey dee, if it is the wrong weekend enjoy stalking ally :-

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.