eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Wash and Polish

· 
Posted: 06.02.2012  ·  #2
a little spray with engine cleaner while washing helps to get rid of the black streaks just spray on affected areas leave a minute or so and wash off as normal i use auto-glim spray

digger
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Mirage 6000
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2012  ·  #3
I found a valeter who comes to the house and does a MH for £40 outside clean and polish windows and carpets. rest of year just use hose and sponge and sopey water.

Viktor
Full Member - Likes the Underworld film series
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2012  ·  #4
I got Wellhouse to apply DiamondBrite - (guarantee for lifetime of the vehicle never needing to polish...of course maintenance does need to be carried out for scratches and chips)....just spray with traffic film, hose rinse with natural pressure spray, wash with Diamondbrite shampoo, and hose rinse off...quick shammy dry......very low effort involved.

Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.02.2012  ·  #5
Any of those sealants are well worth the money if you plan to keep the vehicle. Auto Glym do Life Shine which is amazing.
The interior protection is mind blowing when you are shown a paper mat dipped into water and it repels it.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.