Snooper ventura systems

Leisure Tech Solutions
Craic'er
Homepage: leisuretechnicalso…
Subject:

Satellite Navigation

· 
Posted: 17.01.2012  ·  #1
Whats the views on the Snooper ventura systems, we are considering stocking some of the popular systems, s900 lite, s7000, these are the portable type, and can be used in cars also,, they have 20,000 pre loaded camp sites around europe, bluetooth connectivity,, vehicle dimension function, reverse camera input,

full details can be viewed at http://www.snooperuk.com/

Subject:

Re: Satellite Navigation

· 
Posted: 17.01.2012  ·  #2
We looked at the snooper range online last year but didn't buy because I prefer to see one working first. I couldn't find anyone over here with them.

I liked the fact that the vehicle dimensions could be entered and the screens were a good size.

Pity I didn't know you were thinking about stocking them as I got a new Garmin for Christmas.

I am sure there would be interest in them.

Viktor
Full Member - Likes the Underworld film series
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Satellite Navigation

· 
Posted: 17.01.2012  ·  #3
Indeed I looked at the usual sources too and finally decided I would have to buy off the internet....then discovered I could put my own POIs into my iPhone 3GS (now 4S) and found that very acceptable...so didn't bother....I'm sure dealing in them will generate interest.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.