Campsite reviews for France.

Subject:

Campsite reviews for France.

· 
Posted: 17.02.2014  ·  #1
It is the time of year when motorhomers who travel to the continent start to book and plan trips.

I have been looking at the review section this morning and notice that there are only 3 for French campsites. It is great to see other sections filling up and there are some which I have yet to visit so thanks for everyone who have written them.

I would have thought that with the number of members on this form more than 3 French campsites would have been visited.

Anyone have anything to say about a French campsite? Good or bad? It might help another member this summer.

SuperbrigKid
Craic'er
My Motorhome: C Line 5.0 QB L
Base Vehicle: Carthago 180bhp
Subject:

Re: Campsite reviews for France.

· 
Posted: 20.02.2014  ·  #2
As a novice to this game I thought the veteran travelers would have replied to this by now, however maybe I 'll get the ball rolling;

We have stayed at L'anse du brick campsite on several occasions & would highly recommend it. It is situated on the coast about 10 mins drive from Cherbourg and very handy a night or two before returning or indeed when just landed and you dont feel like driving south.

It is a lovely terraced site with large pitches and 2 swimming pools & well managed

Website welcome@anse-du-brick.com

Btw Ive noticed a few comments abt ACSI discount cards....In my opinion this is a must...great value outside of July & August

Thats my tuppence worth for the moment !!

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

Re: Campsite reviews for France.

· 
Posted: 20.02.2014  ·  #3
SuoerbrigKid that's very valuable information. I'll remember that as we like to stay around the area we are leaving for a few days to chill out.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.