Administrator
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Itineo 740JB
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.3 130BHP
Subject:

!!PLEASE READ!!

· 
Posted: 14.02.2014  ·  #1
If you plan on attending a Craic Meet could you please read this below and once read press the "LIKE" at the bottom of the post. If you have not marked that you have read it then you cannot attend a Craic meet, Motorhomecraic Meet, Motorhomecraic Meeting.

Motorhomecraic.com does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals, groups, organisations, businesses, spectators, or others who may participate in their meetings.

In consideration for your participation in said meeting, the individual, group, organisation, business, spectator, or other, does hereby release and forever discharge motorhomecraic.com, and its officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereinafter may be sustained by participating in the meeting.

This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist. The provisions of any statute which provides that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.

I hereby agree on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, to indemnify the motorhomecraic.com and its officers, board and employees, joint and severally from any and all actions, causes of action, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in the meeting.

Liked by: Galldar

Administrator
Subject:

Re: !!PLEASE READ!!

· 
Posted: 16.08.2017  ·  #2
When we updated the software we lost all your lovely indications that you read this, so if you intend on going to a craic meet, please 'LIKE' it again :)

Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.09.2018  ·  #3
All the likes gone again :/

Can you please "LIKE" the post so that we know you have read it.

Administrator
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.09.2018  ·  #4
Quote by Ally

All the likes gone again :/

Can you please "LIKE" the post so that we know you have read it.

Not that post - post one!! :)

topic.php?p=39862#real39862

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.