Dungannon Park

JAG147
Love's the Craic
Subject:

Dungannon Park

· 
Posted: 28.05.2013  ·  #1
stayed here at the weekend, for 3 x nights, £15.00 p/night, all pitches have water/elec & waste, there are only 12 sites tho', great wee spot in Dungannon Park,

filling station at entrance, can walk to Linen Green for ladies that need shopping fix.

secure wee site,

my wee nightmare
Subject:

Dungannon park

· 
Posted: 13.03.2014  ·  #2
Stayed here in 2011, my wife and I will never go back nor will we recommend it to anyone. We where tortured by a group of approx 50 youths. We endured a night of absolute terror with my wife in tears. In the morning we asked at reception to be moved but where told " no pitches available" even though we witnessed three motorhomes pulling out. Complained to the local authority via e-mail , still waiting for an answer! My advice give it a miss, there is better and more peacefully sites.
My wee nightmare 🇧🇭

sgtzara
Craic'er
Subject:

Re: Dungannon Park

· 
Posted: 16.03.2014  ·  #3
When we had the caravan, this was on our 'to stay' at list. Always enjoy walking round the lake and it looked like a small but pleasant site. Since we got the motorhome though ... we much prefer life 'off grid'. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.