Tom and Therese
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Motorhome Parking in Malaga Airport

· 
Posted: 01.04.2013  ·  #1
We are planning a weekend visit home from Spain at the end of May from Malaga and have heard that it is possible to park the motorhome securely at the airport. Anyone have further information or recommendations?

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Motorhome Parking in Malaga Airport

· 
Posted: 01.04.2013  ·  #2
You will probably have to pay the normal parking fees, I have never been through Malaga so don't know about the airport, you could try the airport website to see if they have any info

Tom and Therese
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.04.2013  ·  #3
I've googled it and there appear to be a range of options at very good prices much cheaper than the airport charges but just wondered if anyone had actual experience of any of them.

rabsterr
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.05.2013  ·  #4
Hi Tom and Therese,

I had to park my motorhome at Malaga airport a few years back and kept the van at Autocaravanas del Sol for a couple of months.

It was about 10 Euros a week and they let us stay overnight and left us to the airport the next morning as we had an early flight. Its only about 10 minutes from the teminal.

Here's a link to their website.

http://english.autocaravanasdelsol.es/motorhome-parking.htm

Regards,

Robert

Tom and Therese
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.05.2013  ·  #5
Hi Robert, many thanks, that's very useful and looks very good on the website. I've been in touch with ECP Express Car Parking and they offer secure enclosed parking with 24 hr security for Motorhomes for 4euros per day (1-8 days) with free airport transfer (8mns from airport). So if for any reason that doesn't turn out to be as good as it looks, (although they reassure me they are), then we have your recommendation to fall back on. So thanks for your help. Will report back on how successful it is on return.

Tom and Therese

Tom and Therese
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2013  ·  #6
Just to report back as promised.

ECP parking at Malaga airport last weekend went brilliant! Arrived Friday afternoon, 24 th May, parked up, asked for elec hook-up, obviously hadn't been asked before, but not a problem! Free shuttle to and from terminal, ph on return from arrivals, they arrived in 10 mns, back on site by 7pm Monday 27 may Asked if we could park up overnight...not a problem! Short while later, into shorts again, having dinner sitting outside the van in evening sun watching the planes taking off from the runway and enjoying the view of the nearby mountains! Meanwhile it was thunder and lightening back home!

And all for 4euros per night. (We threw in a few more for electricity.) very secure site. Large locked up yard/field so size no problem, 24 hr manned security and guard dog.

Contact for anyone interested:
www.ecp-car parks.com
www.expresscarparking.com

I arranged it all by email:
Info@expresscarparking.com

Ph: (English). 00 34 607 35 78 22

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2013  ·  #7
Great info - thanks :up:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.