beakey
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Swift Bolero 682FB
Base Vehicle: 2.3 litre Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Buncrana Aires

· 
Posted: 11.03.2013  ·  #1
We stayed at Buncrana tourist office on Friday night after getting solar panel fitted at Donagheys, and the work to expand a another 2 slots for MHs is under way also also toilet disposal point to be added at this time. Only down side new chef in the pub food not as good but has not affected the taste of the beer. :-)

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Buncrana Aires

· 
Posted: 11.03.2013  ·  #2
:up:

Breeze
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Knaus Sun Ti 650
Base Vehicle: Renault Master
Subject:

Buncrana Aires

· 
Posted: 16.09.2013  ·  #3
We stayed their 2 nights last week Wed & thurs . Great location right behind tourist office and across road from Topaz filling station where you can buy a card for electric meter if needed. They plan to expand but it has not happened yet , so hopefully it will be extended for 2014 season. The pub next door does a 3 course meal on Thursday for €15 and it was excellent. :up:

4wheelyn
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.03.2014  ·  #4
Just back from the Driftaway pub beside the Buncrana Aire - had a good meal, reasonably priced and the Guiness was pretty good too. Some earthworks goin on beside the aire here but no-one in the tourist office (closed sat&sun) to say what was happening - new sign pointing to 'Amazing Grace' carpark behind Tourist Office though, hope this means more parking slots for MH's :-) - Wifi here is tops, thinking they must have boosted it since last visit in August. Decided that since the facilities were so good here I would buy locally at the filling station across the road and in town as well as a refill with fuel before we leave on Mon - least we can do for a truly mh friendly town. Forward thinking council - what a breath of fresh air !! - Let's support this one folks - they've made a real effort here.

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.03.2014  ·  #5
I totally agree 4wheelyn and we have used it quite often and we support the local economy.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.