Brand New Weinsberg Cara Compact Pepper For Sale

Special Edition Cara Compact Pepper 640 MEG on Mercedes Automatic with twin beds over garage

AnchorPointMotorhome
Craic'er
Homepage: anchorpointmotorho…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Brand New Weinsberg Cara Compact Pepper For Sale

· 
Posted: 09.11.2022  ·  #1
Make: Weinsberg
Model: Cara Compact Pepper 640 MEG
Dimensions: L692 x W230 x H286cm
Year: New
License: B (car licence)
Berths: 2
Engine: Mercedes 317 CDI 125KW Automatic
Layout: Twin beds over garage
Price: 114,950

The Cara Compact Pepper is a best seller Special Edition from the Weinsberg range of compact motorhomes. The 640 MEG comes on a Mercedes CDI sprinter with automatic gearbox. Experience the versatile maneuverability of a compact tourer while simultaneously enjoying all the space and luxury you'll find in a semi integrated motorhome with two single beds that sit over a very spacious garage which can be converted to one supersize double bed. In each (PEPPER) Edition, experience unmistakable drive performance, modern design, superior German craftmanship and extra attention to the finest of details that will make a huge impact on your camping experience.

See more details and Walkthrough video on webpage

Liked by: Ally, eirebus, ntg

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

Re: Brand New Weinsberg Cara Compact Pepper For Sale

· 
Posted: 09.11.2022  ·  #2
Couldn't resist having a look around the German market €28.5k less not counting any differences in the extras list.

VRT here, based on 13.5% on the Irish list price should account for €15.4k of the difference :devil: :devil:

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.11.2022  ·  #3
Having bought a few motorhomes myself I would say that if you were standing in Anchor Points showroom and in a position to purchase then that difference you have accumulated Colin would be drastically reduced.
As a company who advertise here it would be considerate to look for a few positives.

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.11.2022  ·  #4
Those pesky Motorhome dealers wanting to make profit! <_<

It's never ever as cut and dried as people see it.

Liked by: ntg

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.11.2022  ·  #5
Quote by ntg

Having bought a few motorhomes myself I would say that if you were standing in Anchor Points showroom and in a position to purchase then that difference you have accumulated Colin would be drastically reduced.
As a company who advertise here it would be considerate to look for a few positives.

Can't disagree with that.
However, it just demonstrates that the advertised price, on which the VRT is calculated, is not the real Open Market Selling Price.
A positive of buying local is convenience for warranty work. As regards profit, sellers on mainland Europe I'm sure also take a respectable profit.
Small sales volumes here obviously require a larger item mark-up but that in turn drives a larger VRT component in the price.
VRT based on the invoice price would go a long way towards increasing affordability thus increasing volume which would benifit local dealers and perhaps enable reduced profits per unit which in turn would reduce the VRT component further. A sort of circular activity which could ultimately reduce the attractiveness of buying abroad.

Liked by: Lailsbury, sprinter

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.