hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Kinsale

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #1
This was another wonderful stop over what a great town unfortunately no designated parking spot there is a car park which you can park in if you pay we parked along the sea front but you have to be up early in the morning to avoid Tammy the ticket 🤪😂he’s the little traffic warden apparently he would book his mother 😆,loads of little streets and great pubs and restaurants the chippie is very good as well we should have stayed another day the Spaniard pub on the hill Wes fantastic the locals made us very welcome bit of a walk up to it but we’ll worth it 😘will definitely go back there

Liked by: Galldar, sprinter

<BM>
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Superbrig
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Kinsale

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #2
It's a great place to visit and while there is no dedicated Aire, there does not appear to be any anti MoHo sentiment.

FYI the last 100m or so of the lower road before you reach the hairpin is outside the pay parking zone if early mornings are not you thing and you fancy some waterside parking, nice and handy for the Spaniard too

Liked by: Ally, eirebus, sprinter

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #3
We only learnt about the parking further down from the locals in the Spaniard so know for the next time

Liked by: <BM>, sprinter

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.09.2022  ·  #4
Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.