vino
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: panel van conversion
Base Vehicle: citroen relay 2.2
Subject:

Irish Ferries

· 
Posted: 18.05.2022  ·  #1
Got this e-mail from irish ferries this morning ,forgot all about this but it will pay the balance on my trip to France this year. Happy Days.

Thank you for your continued patience during the delay in dealing with your email which was caused by the necessary referral to the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) to obtain much-needed clarification of the interpretation of the wording of the EU Maritime Regulation.

We can now confirm that a settlement scheme has been devised with the agreement of the National Transport Authority (NTA) to resolve any outstanding claims related to EU Regulation No. 1177/2010 (the Maritime Regulation) in respect of the cancellation of certain sailings of the W.B Yeats in 2018, caused by the failure of the German shipyard FSG to deliver the ship on time.

With regard to your email:

As you had a change of port of Rosslare instead of Dublin, on both your return and outbound journeys, we have calculated the net additional motoring costs incurred in line with the settlement scheme terms (note 1) to be: €37.16

We can confirm that you are due delayed arrival ticket compensation of €189.45 in line with Article 19 of the Maritime regulation.

In conclusion, the total reimbursement due to you is: €226.61

We can reimburse this by means of an enhanced Irish Ferries credit worth 110%, which would therefore be worth €226.61 x 1.1 = €249.27.
This would be on your Irish Ferries account and valid for you to use to make a booking up to the end of 2023 (which can be used for travel into 2024).

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Irish Ferries

· 
Posted: 18.05.2022  ·  #2
mad max
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Irish Ferries

· 
Posted: 18.05.2022  ·  #3
Feck that...?..get them to refund you as you are going to loose it if you don't use it with thsm

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.