Irish ferries discount

pointypatrol
Craic'er
Subject:

Irish ferries discount

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #1
Hi guys and girls,

Am I right in saying that at some point I read somewhere that if you booked a return sailing to France with Irish ferries in summer peak season you got a really good discount from a winter sailing.

Maybe Im wrong and Im having a senile moment. :'(

Robbie

Subject:

Re: Irish ferries discount

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #2
Yes thats correct you get a free sailing I posted it a while back they do it most years

http://www.irishferries.com/ie…tain14.asp

we used it before and its the best offer out there as the free sailing is worth about £350 alone, we can go to France for a month in June and then a few weeks to uk in September for under £500

Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #3
Yes Gary.

Free trip to England in same vehicle.
I get it every year but have yet to use it.

alien alan
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #4
That's a good offer. Worth using it if its free.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #5
are the tickets transferable i would use them i usually travel to france in may/june or sept so cant get them :* :love: :D :D

Robbie

Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.01.2013  ·  #6
Quote by eirebus

are the tickets transferable i would use them i usually travel to france in may/june or sept so cant get them :* :love: :D :D

If you travel in June u will

This free trip is available to Irish Ferries customers who complete a return motorist trip to France on the luxurious Oscar Wilde and travel from 1st June 2013 and return by 31st August 2013. The offer excludes mini-cruises and short break offers.

One of the adults travelling on the Free Trip to Britain must have travelled on the original booking to France. Proof of identity will be requested at check-in.

The same vehicle must be used for travel to Britain as was used in travel to France.

Celtic Link Ferries
Subject:

Celtic Link Ferries

· 
Posted: 01.02.2013  ·  #7
Celtic Link Ferries should beat Irish Ferries on 99% of its sailings to France. Celtic Link Ferries can't help you as much if you need to go to Roscoff but if you are going to Cherbourg you will not get a better deal.

Celtic Link Ferries travel Ireland to France all year long.

Celtic Link Ferries sail to France every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and return from France every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. :D

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.