relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Double front seat

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #1
Has anyone got or know anyone that has a double front seat for relay boxer or ducato, , I’m considering taking the swivel seat out temporarily

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Re: Double front seat

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #2
Quote by relay racer

Has anyone got or know anyone that has a double front seat for relay boxer or ducato, , I’m considering taking the swivel seat out temporarily

My pal has one from 191 ducato.he has just fitted a single swivel, make him a reasonable offer,Its in Co wicklow, so you will have to come and get it,or get it on the MHCC underground courier service.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #3
Quote by relay racer

That may affect your insurance, I think you have to be able to step from the cab to the back of the van , maybe you should check that ????

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

Double front seat

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #4
Quote by eirebus

Quote by relay racer

That may affect your insurance, I think you have to be able to step from the cab to the back of the van , maybe you should check that ????

Its not step trough,its get trough, the bulkhead that has to be gone, or have a doorway,

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #5
Quote by sprinter

Quote by relay racer

My pal has one from 191 ducato.he has just fitted a single swivel, make him a reasonable offer,Its in Co wicklow, so you will have to come and get it,or get it on the MHCC underground courier service.

our vans an 08 martin forgive my ignorance but whats a 191

Liked by: sprinter

Galldar
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Paddy the Pilote Galaxy 78MX
Base Vehicle: Citroen 2.5TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #6
Quote by relay racer

Quote by sprinter

Quote by relay racer

191 = Jan to June 2019
192 = July to December 2019

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

Double front seat

· 
Posted: 23.03.2022  ·  #7
Quote by relay racer

Quote by sprinter

Quote by relay racer

Its the way some prat decided to run Irish reg numbers, 2019 up to June ( 191) 2019 after June 192.etc,etc, i wouldn't think there is much of a difference, check Your bolt centers, across the front, a cross the rear ,front to rear both sides, and any offsets. ie, are all of them in line with each other.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.