Roulston1008
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Conversion
Base Vehicle: 2016 Citroen Relay
Subject:

Re: Cobh

· 
Posted: 11.04.2023  ·  #41
We are just after coming back from Cobh this afternoon. I saw two vans there this morning with parking tickets on their windscreens. Both vans looked to be unoccupied. You must abide by the rules. Especially in the summer it will give people who just turn up to have a chance of getting a spot. If Dicks field did the same there would always be places available.

lapsed
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.04.2023  ·  #42
Quote by Roulston1008

We are just after coming back from Cobh this afternoon. I saw two vans there this morning with parking tickets on their windscreens. Both vans looked to be unoccupied. You must abide by the rules. Especially in the summer it will give people who just turn up to have a chance of getting a spot. If Dicks field did the same there would always be places available.

Were there spaces while you were there ?
Thinking of going this Sat morning.

Roulston1008
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Conversion
Base Vehicle: 2016 Citroen Relay
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.04.2023  ·  #43
Quote by lapsed

Quote by Roulston1008

Were there spaces while you were there ?
Thinking of going this Sat morning.

Yes there was loads of spaces available while we were there. Enjoy it's a great spot!

Liked by: lapsed

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.