ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Portrush

· 
Posted: 20.04.2021  ·  #1
Causeway Coast and Glens Council are keeping up their anti motorhome and even anti everybody campaign.
Today I passed through the car park at Ramore head and the recent barriers erected at Easter to stop anyone parking in the large grass area in the centre of the carpark were being removed and loads of soil being tipped to create a bank.
I am sure that the businesses in this town would really appreciate some income but the pathetic bunch of dimwits in that council need a boot up the hole.

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

on Portrush

· 
Posted: 20.04.2021  ·  #2
Quote by ntg

Causeway Coast and Glens Council are keeping up their anti motorhome and even anti everybody campaign.
Today I passed through the car park at Ramore head and the recent barriers erected at Easter to stop anyone parking in the large grass area in the centre of the carpark were being removed and loads of soil being tipped to create a bank.
I am sure that the businesses in this town would really appreciate some income but the pathetic bunch of dimwits in that council need a boot up the hole.

It never ceases to amaze me what unelected council officials will do and get away with there must be some way of challenging them.
I wonder would a court injunction and a judicial review work.

Liked by: ntg

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Re: Portrush

· 
Posted: 20.04.2021  ·  #3
Quote by sprinter

Quote by ntg

It never ceases to amaze me what unelected council officials will do and get away with there must be some way of challenging them.
I wonder would a court injunction and a judicial review work.

Martin it would appear that these idiots seem to think that they own the bloody country.
Some day it will probably end up in a court case and that is when I hope that MHC and it's members stand up to be counted.

Liked by: sprinter

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2021  ·  #4
Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2021  ·  #5
I can imagine what it must be like trying to get info out if the council. It was hard enough trying to read the article among all the ads popping up every 4-6 lines!

Liked by: Ally

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2021  ·  #6
Belfast Live is a media whore. Same website as Bristol live, Birmingham live etc etc.

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2021  ·  #7
Maybe, but a cheap whore compared to the Belfast Telegraph ! Ad blocker sorts out the most invasive ads.

Davy

Liked by: Ally

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.