heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

Racist/feminist/sexist. and just about everything you can think of

· 
Posted: 12.02.2021  ·  #1
oo good to waste,,,,,,,,,hope lots ARE offended!!
Hard hat now on..........
Came from another ex F/E

I woke up this morning to a thick coating of snow and I thought, I know, I'll make a snowman.
A passing feminist asked me why I didn’t make a snowwoman.
So, I made a snowwoman.
My feminist neighbour complained about the snowwoman’s voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snowwomen everywhere.
The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen, instead.
The transgender man…woman…person asked why I didn’t just make one snowperson with detachable parts.
The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
I was being called a racist because the snow couple was white.
I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color and to be more racially inclusive.
I was accused of using a black face on the snowman…person.
The Middle Eastern gent across the road demanded that the snowwoman be covered up.
The police arrived saying someone had been offended.
The feminist neighbour complained, again, that the broomstick of the snowwoman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
TV news crews from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied, “Snowballs.” and am now called a sexist!
Far-left protesters offended by everything marched down the street, demanding I be arrested.
I'm crying into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman.
There is no moral to this story. It is what this world has become, because of a bunch of snowflakes

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Racist/feminist/sexist. and just about everything you can think of

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #2
This is really funny, and I've forwarded it to several pals of a similar age. Who doubtless will forward it themselves, etc. But there is a serious side to this... it's becoming increasingly risky to even think of expressing any opinion that could possibly offend any minority group these days. Common sense has long gone out of the window, as the loony left get stronger and find more and more obscure reasons to complain, usually ending with the forced resignation of someone.
Here's my question: Just say I take my eight year old granddaughter to the park. She needs the loo, so I stand outside while she goes in. I see a boy start to follow her in, so I attempt to stop him. He then tells me that he's identifying as a girl that day and walks past me. What do I do?

Liked by: ntg, sprinter

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Racist/feminist/sexist. and just about everything you can think of

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #3
Yes and you will be called a pervert for hanging around the female loo, then your Granddaughter is likely then to be quizzed to prove if you are really her Grandad.

Liked by: tony glenn

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #4
Quote by tony glenn

This is really funny, and I've forwarded it to several pals of a similar age. Who doubtless will forward it themselves, etc. But there is a serious side to this... it's becoming increasingly risky to even think of expressing any opinion that could possibly offend any minority group these days. Common sense has long gone out of the window, as the loony left get stronger and find more and more obscure reasons to complain, usually ending with the forced resignation of someone.
Here's my question: Just say I take my eight year old granddaughter to the park. She needs the loo, so I stand outside while she goes in. I see a boy start to follow her in, so I attempt to stop him. He then tells me that he's identifying as a girl that day and walks past me. What do I do?

Tony there is no place in this world anymore for decent law abiding people, the looneys and the loopers have all the rights.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #5
Don't forget the ordinary decent criminals 😠

Liked by: ntg, tony glenn

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #6
You all all right but come on I put this one to light up a little smile not to go into a sad discussion.

so come on smile and be happy and sod the sad world out there

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #7
Unfortunately everything in your story is true, the only bit that won’t happen is the police won’t turn up ,I haven’t seen a cop in eight months only on tv and there standing around looking lost 😂

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.