Storage NI

PG trips
Craic'er
Subject:

Storage NI

· 
Posted: 04.09.2020  ·  #1
Hi guys theee trips out across Ireland since first purchase of motorhome in March. Want to protect my expensive ‘asset‘ from damp etc so was wondering if anyone could suggest good internal storage in NI preferably Co Down? Would like easy access in case we go on further trips or just to recharge the batteries etc.

Many thanks

Spud_74
My Motorhome: Marquis Majestic 180
Base Vehicle: Peugeot
Subject:

Re: Storage NI

· 
Posted: 19.09.2022  ·  #2
Appreciate I’m resurrecting this post from a couple of years ago, but we have recently joined the world of Motorhome ownership and we could really do with somewhere off the drive to park and store our MH locally throughout the year. We are located in Dundonald in East Belfast so anywhere around craigantlet hills, newtownards, Bangor, Co Down areas if anyone can recommend anywhere or have heard of anywhere storing MHs or caravans would be appreciated.

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.09.2022  ·  #3
kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.09.2022  ·  #4
There is a farm storing caravans and motorhomes on the road from Newtownards to Craigantlet just opposite the quarry. (Half mile on Craigantlet side of McKees farm shop)

Have no details, just saw it on way past.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.