Blag
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1980 Coachmen Leprechaun
Base Vehicle: GMC G35 Vandura. 6.7 Litre Chevy V8
Subject:

Creative games to keep kids (or adults) entertained

· 
Posted: 24.06.2020  ·  #1
If you have a favourite game that might keep your kids, teens or adults entertained while camping (or otherwise), add them to this thread. (I saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea.)

This should not include electronic games or board games. All of that would be too easy.

Here's one to start it off...
In a past life, I used to train people, and one game I used to use for team building was the Spaghetti & Marshmallow challenge. Any of you who have worked for multinational companies may have already taken part in something like this before.

Its a simple game but it can get VERY competitive!

Spaghetti & Marshmallow challenge
RULES ARE:
1. Each person (or team) gets 20 pieces of uncooked spaghetti, 1 metre of sellotape, 1 metre of thread and 1 Marshmallow.
(You can cut all of the above as required)
2. The aim of the game is to build the highest freestanding structure.
3. NO CHEATING - i.e. using Google etc to find out how to build the tallest spaghetti tower!!
4. The freestanding structure must be able to support the weight of one marshmallow at the top of the structure
to win the competition.
5. You have 30 minutes to complete the challenge.
6. The winner(s) get the remaining Marshmallows if the Judge hasn't eaten them all! :D

Liked by: Ally, TippOff

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.