Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Stena - reminder

· 
Posted: 09.04.2020  ·  #1
We're wishing you a lovely Easter at home this year. Whilst you may not be able to travel, you can still enjoy eating far too much chocolate!

In these uncertain times, it is important that we take care of each other. We love travelling and can’t wait until we can meet up for a coffee in Glasgow, eat an ice cream in Ayr or walk along the beach in Whitby. But until then, we wish you a quiet, safe and Happy Easter ❤

We also fully understand you may be concerned about any future travel plans, and we want to help where we can. So we have now removed amendment fees on all 2020 bookings up to 31 May and are allowing cancellations with refunds in the form of an Open Ticket. Please click here

Plus, we’re soon to release next year’s fares so get the calendar out and give yourself something to look forward to in 2021.

Thanks to our dedicated teams and our giant ships we will continue to ensure that freight, vital goods and people travelling for essential reasons get to their destinations.

Take care and stay safe.

I'm going to use the "on hold"

Liked by: panda

Mark&Wendy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Roller team 707
Base Vehicle: 2016 Ducato
Subject:

Re: Stena - reminder

· 
Posted: 09.04.2020  ·  #2
Just did the same with Irish Ferries. Cancelled trip in May and deposit banked until end of 2021. Here’s hoping.

Liked by: Ally, sprinter

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Stena - reminder

· 
Posted: 09.04.2020  ·  #3
We had a wedding in June, my nieces, it was cancelled, the boat was booked for that, I just put it on hold tonight, easy process and at least its there for a later date as a refund wasn't being suggested. I'll use it anyhow so no harm done.

Liked by: GMAC, Mark&Wendy

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.