ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Jet 2 Hollidays

· 
Posted: 03.04.2020  ·  #1
About a week ago we were contacted by Jet 2 Hollidays to notify us that out holliday at easter to Portugal had been cancelled,they said they were working their way through but in order of flight dates.
We got our email today with the options of reschedule but to claim a refund you had to phone.
I rang and although it took about 20 minutes in a queuing system the person i got could not have been more helpful and without any bother he organised for me to get a full refund.
It is always nice when some of these organisations treats you with respect,i will have no hesitations about useing them next time.

Liked by: CHAUSSON, ColinM, johnnymac, Marbeth, nilrac, panda, sprinter, TommyS, +deleted user

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Jet 2 Hollidays

· 
Posted: 03.04.2020  ·  #2
We got a full refund for a recent cancelled trip which involved 4 flights,2 hotels and a train journey, I have no idea how the travel agent is going to sort out that mess to get their money back, unless there's some kind of insurance cover they have

Liked by: CHAUSSON, ntg, panda, sprinter

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.