sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Elections in the south

· 
Posted: 16.01.2020  ·  #1
Now is the time to have a copy of the requirements for an Aire. and if we can get a copy of the legislation that allows camper parking in the North ( is it CC? ) and the TiTTs regulations.

Then every time some of the Poli-Ticks come looking for your vote, you turn the tables the way they do, by saying FIRSTLY! LET ME SAY. and then hand out copies of all of the above and ask how they intend addressing the problem of Blatant discrimination against Motorhomes and Campervans. and the downright disgraceful behavior of our government continually breaking EU regulations in regards to VRT.
And don't forget to accidentally have your phone on record, if you can get an answer.

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

Re: Elections in the south

· 
Posted: 16.01.2020  ·  #2
And don't forget to remind them that The RSA is continuing to refuse to put in place the administrative provisions necessary to comply with EU Directive 2012/36/EU which provides for a simplified test for the C1(97) category driving licence which is necessary for driving motorhomes over 3.5t GVW.
And also, why can't we have the 90-day in advance roadworthiness test which is available for other private passenger vehicles (cars)

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.