samih
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Red bus (getting there)
Base Vehicle: Sprinter 313 CDi LWB '14
Subject:

When plans change

· 
Posted: 01.01.2020  ·  #1
Happy New Year 2020. We are currently on a virtual European road trip to Krakow via South of Germany and Austria. This morning we woke up in Salzburg, Austria on our return leg from Krakow where we left from on 28th Dec.

This may sound a bit cryptic but the explanation is an easy one: We had actually planned to cast off from Rosslare on 14th of December but I managed to break a collarbone two days before the planned departure. Had a bicycling accident. Definitely recommend wearing a helmet, now cracked instead of my head.

I'm on the mend now, sick leave due to end on 27th and we just booked some more Flexi fare tickets. To Scotland in February. Maybe it will actually be a real trip this time.

Liked by: Ally, eirebus, JJF, sprinter, +deleted user

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: When plans change

· 
Posted: 01.01.2020  ·  #2
Those things happen Sami, not a lot can be done about it...... the fact that you are OK and mending is the important thing. There will be other trips.
Happy new year 2020 and hopefully no more falls for you and a year of travelling ensues. Hope to meet you on the roads over the summer.

Liked by: samih

samih
Craic'er
My Motorhome: Red bus (getting there)
Base Vehicle: Sprinter 313 CDi LWB '14
Subject:

Re: When plans change

· 
Posted: 01.01.2020  ·  #3
Will be great to be able drive again. The van is looking lonely parked at the drive.

Liked by: Ally, eirebus

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.