eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: RNLI

· 
Posted: 18.12.2019  ·  #2
Excellent rescue by well trained volunteers in really bad conditions, great that we have them 👍👍👍👍

Liked by: Ally, ntg, panda, sprinter

gary g
Craic'er
My Motorhome: RAPIDO
Base Vehicle: FIAT DUCATO 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.12.2019  ·  #3
heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.12.2019  ·  #4
Lets be honest these guys and gals that do this are all heroes.
Its about time that these guys don't have to rely on Charity to keep going, can you imagine the outcry if Police Ambulance and Fire Brigade was now to have ALL public funding taken away and run by volunteers, its time RNLI and Air Ambulance received proper funding because if anybody deserved to earn £100,000 per year these guys do.

Giving our little bit, our local RNLI have handed out empty little jam pots (like you get in Hotels) and ask people to fill with 5p pieces from their change, you don't miss a 5p do you so maybe "YOU" might like to do it for your local station and get all your friends (I am led to believe that some of you do have a friend!) to get involved, come on you know you want too

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.12.2019  ·  #5
great idea

Liked by: Ally

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.01.2020  ·  #6
Quote by heanorboy

Lets be honest these guys and gals that do this are all heroes.
Its about time that these guys don't have to rely on Charity to keep going, can you imagine the outcry if Police Ambulance and Fire Brigade was now to have ALL public funding taken away and run by volunteers, its time RNLI and Air Ambulance received proper funding because if anybody deserved to earn £100,000 per year these guys do.

Giving our little bit, our local RNLI have handed out empty little jam pots (like you get in Hotels) and ask people to fill with 5p pieces from their change, you don't miss a 5p do you so maybe "YOU" might like to do it for your local station and get all your friends (I am led to believe that some of you do have a friend!) to get involved, come on you know you want too

Took a jar in last weekend £2.55 in it know its not a lot but gives you some idea on what you can get in

Blag
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1980 Coachmen Leprechaun
Base Vehicle: GMC G35 Vandura. 6.7 Litre Chevy V8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.01.2020  ·  #7
My dad was an RNLI supporter most of his life, and I've been a supporter for as long as I can remember. For a family into boats, it was pretty much the done thing for us. Perhaps it was part of the "dues" for enjoying the water.

We had a reason to call for help a few years ago when we had engine trouble in Youghal bay, and we were damned glad to see their boat approaching us not long after we gave a shout for help on the radio.

I'd encourage any of you to consider supporting the organisation. Either by making a once-off contribution OR becoming a supporter. They have a range of different support options on their website!

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.01.2020  ·  #8
Will be into this big time no probs just let me know what you need besides mental health my next fav charity

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

· 
Posted: 25.01.2020  ·  #9
They have a range of different support options on their website!

I contribute every month with a standing order and they can claim a tax refund too.

Liked by: Albert the Talbot, Blag, Hessy Hymer, johnnymac, +deleted user

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.