Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

Early bird Dalriada Festival tickets

· 
Posted: 20.06.2019  ·  #1
In April I purchased tickets for 3 nights Motorhome parking without hookup and entry to the festival on the Saturday only for 2 adults and 2 under 12 kids (who are free anyway). I have now realised as an MCCNI member I can avail of a discounted rate for the same thing.

The general price of the tickets have gone up since the early bird offer expired so I am happy to sell my tickets and transfer them electronically if someone wants to buy them at the early bird rate. I paid £127 for my early bird tickets and the equivalent price now on the Dalriada website is £138.

MerlinTheMotorhome
merlinthemotorhome
My Motorhome: Compass Avantgarde
Base Vehicle: Peugeot
Subject:

Re: Early bird Dalriada Festival tickets

· 
Posted: 08.07.2019  ·  #2
Already book a while ago or i'd get them off you, but I shall will ask about for you Gav.

While we're on the subject and all, there's very little info on their website about the Motorhome parking area (with electric) I wonder if anyone would know what's the area like and is there toilets within this area?

Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2019  ·  #3
I sent them a message today on Facebook Messenger as they didn’t reply to the email I sent. They have said I can either have £50 back or get in “free” on the Sunday. To match the MCCNI deal I should get £50 back AND in on the Sunday. I’ll take the Sunday entrance and be sure to avoid the early bird tickets next year.

I stayed last year and the motorhomes and caravans are well away from the chemical dump as that is on the tent side of the field where the tents are - they need the showers etc close by. There are portaloos on either side of the field too and a hut with cold running water for dishes on either side of the field. Depending on where you park you could end up quite close to toilets and the sinks but you will be a trek from the chemical sump so a little granny shopping trolley thing to drop your cassette into would be handy. It’s a good set up and a flat fairly well drained field. Short walk to the main entrance. You will get a better idea of the layout from their Facebook page rather than their website as they post regular photos there.

Give me a shout when you are there Merlin (look for the LMC Motorhome with big green inflatable gazebo) as our kids got on like siblings at Newcastle. Note there is absolutely no Three reception at the site like the App review says! So if you have access to another phone on another network I would bring it. I’ll be bringing my Vodafone work phone.

MerlinTheMotorhome
merlinthemotorhome
My Motorhome: Compass Avantgarde
Base Vehicle: Peugeot
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2019  ·  #4
Nice one thanks Gav and will do.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.