NEC Motorhome Show

Any one going?

Cookie
Craic'er
Subject:

NEC Motorhome Show

· 
Posted: 08.10.2012  ·  #1
Hi guys just wondering if anyone is going or thinking of going to the NEC show in Birmingham? we are thinking of going and then coming back to Ireland, yes I know we must be mad coming back to the cold weather but we missed you guys , LOL , we have been travelling around Europe since we last caught up and are thinking we need a break from the motorhome for a while, what better place than Ireland to do that? we have been travelling since 2008, we left Australia March 20011 travelling around UK, Ireland and Europe and think it is time for a break and maybe settle for a little while somewhere. We would still like to do meet ups etc if the weather is not too bad and you guys are up to it? Just so you know we are in Gastes France, we were going to go down to Spain but we have changed our minds AGAIN and are heading back to the UK to drool over all the new motorhomes we cant have hehe.
If nothing else would love to catch up with all the guys from the Craic and look forward to meeting old and new friends alike.
Cheers
Kelvn and Lucy Cook

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: NEC Motorhome Show

· 
Posted: 08.10.2012  ·  #2
Kelvin & lucy,

We won't be at the NEC show but look forward to meeting you both again when you come back to Ireland! What month will you be back?

Stevie
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.10.2012  ·  #3
Can't make the NEC show cookie.It would be great to go and drool over some fancy new vans but definately up for a meet and a beer when youre back over this way cheers

Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.10.2012  ·  #4
Hi Cookie.

It would be good to catch up and hear of the places you have visited.

nipper
Screwed
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2012  ·  #5
Hi Cookie

we're planning to be there on the 17th, it was mentioned HERE at the end of September.

I'll wear my 'motorhome craic' badge :D :D

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2012  ·  #6
Hi Kelvin good to hear from you cant wait to meet up and hear about your travels you should have gone to spain and rented an apt. for winter much warmer and cheaper than here and come back up to us in april when we come out of hibernation
lol dave + naomi

Cookie
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.10.2012  ·  #7
Sorry Nipper should have had a look first, but had my beer goggles on so everything a bit blury last night.
Cheers
Kelvin

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.