Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

Re: Scottish survey

· 
Posted: 06.03.2019  ·  #2
A good fairly well thought out survey which ticks most of the box’s. Not entirely certain they have grasped the concept of aires in existing town and village car parks.
It would be useful if we could have access to the results of the survey or if at least they would allow the results to be seen by our local councils.

Davy

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.03.2019  ·  #3
Done.
No requests for emails or other contact details but tgen I didn't enter the prize draw.
Agree with Davy, the question were structured more for a mh, caravan type park than an aires model.
Malcolm

Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.03.2019  ·  #4
I happened to be looking at some Tourism NI stats today that covers a wide range of questions from visitors to different regions. Interesting the question of where people stayed per region included Motorhomes. Newry Mourne and Down was far higher for camping, Caravans and Motorhomes than any other region that I could see. 6% stayed in the area in Motorhomes and about 5% in Causeway Coast of Glens.

Definetly potential for motorhome tourism growth in those areas as well as others that did not register any motorhome nights at all like Armagh. Stats are a little old at 2013 so there are a lot more Motorhomes around since then as the credit crunch etc passed.

https://tourismni.com/facts-an…FD2F4E48DD

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.