Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Xmas - NYE & family

· 
Posted: 04.01.2019  ·  #1
Had a great time, not seen our son in a while and we spent the above time together. Great time had by all, he got the Dublin - Holyhead ferry over back home.

Now this joke has bee going a while, but it happened on the Holyhead ferry three times...

Announcement: "can the owner of car reg NE14 ABJ please make themselves known to the ships crew.

Maybe not appropriate, but funny ;)

sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Xmas - NYE & family

· 
Posted: 05.01.2019  ·  #2
Long time ago when we lived in England, we often used that ferry. I remember once a guy in a Ferrari was in front of me while we were loading. It was windy and the crew were adding some kind of extra chocks around the cars including the Ferrari. It was one of those insanely wild winter crossings during a storm. At the Dublin end the Ferrari guy was rushing back to car to check it. The whole back end of the car had moved despite the chocks, and he was pale looking. Luckily no damage to his or other cars. I’m wondering how motorhomes fare on a rough crossing ? Do they tie them down in any way ? Planning first ferry crossing to France around Easter

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.01.2019  ·  #3
Enjoy your holiday and don't be worrying about things that may happen they almost certainly won't

Betty Swollocks
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Geist
Base Vehicle: Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.01.2019  ·  #4
Quote by Ally

Announcement: "can the owner of car reg NE14 ABJ please make themselves known to the ships crew.

Maybe not appropriate, but funny ;)

A mate of mine is a Fireman in Belfast Central Fire station...... apparently that same vehicle was badly parked in their yard a couple of months ago and was put over the tannoy several times.....

Any One For A BJ

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.01.2019  ·  #5
The penny finally dropped.......23 hours later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.