hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

M50 toll a winner

· 
Posted: 05.12.2018  ·  #1

After receiving a letter from flow saying that I owed them a toll charge which I payed for I took them to task I wrote and told them that because there was no transaction money on the receipt that it must be a scam I also told them thT I had been in touch with the psni and that they said that the receipt would not stand up in court and they thought it was a scam and to get in touch with the Garda ,I received a email this morning telling me to disregard the demand for payment ,so there you are a few choice words in a email can get a good result as I said in another post (if you pay at an applegreen service station or any other outlet for the m50 toll ask for a receipt which shows how much you payed if they say they can’t do it insist that they ring e/flow and get a receipt with the value on the ticket or ask the service station to print a receipt from there till ,it’s the only way to bring these b.....do to boot

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.