Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Atlantic Sessions

· 
Posted: 11.11.2018  ·  #1
PUBLIC ATLANTIC SESSIONS POST

Atlantic Sessions showcases over 50 artists in over 20 venues throughout four days. Follow our music trails across the restaurants, hotels, bars and coffee shops of Portstewart and Portrush, with free performances from Northern Ireland's finest musicians taking place every hour.

15-18th November
Headline events, in association with Bushmills Irish Whiskey, will feature new collaborations, exclusively curated premieres, plus album and single launches from established artists. The festival coincides with Causeway Coast and Glens Restaurant Week, so there has never been a better time to visit!

https://www.atlanticsessions.com/

We have a venue for this for Motorhome Parking.

Add your name and we'll add it to the list.

The list is kept in a private section of the forum for premium members for obvious security. Once you come to a meet you then have a chance of being added to the premium section, but all are welcome to attend the craic meet.

Premium members add your name here: forum/topic.php?t=16775

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL welcome!!

You MUST however let us know that you are attending as we need an idea on numbers. ANY REGISTERED member on our website, Motorhomecraic Ireland (click here) can attend.

As has always been the case Motorhomecraic do not charge for any of their meets but the venue may

Shantrek
Craic'er
Subject:

Premier member

· 
Posted: 11.11.2018  ·  #2
I was at the last meet in Letterkenny.
Does that not qualify me as a Premier member ?

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Atlantic Sessions

· 
Posted: 11.11.2018  ·  #3
Quote by Shantrek

I was at the last meet in Letterkenny.
Does that not qualify me as a Premier member ?

Unfortunately not, that meet had a huge amount of people from Facebook and it was impossible to meet anyone individually. You would need to come along to a meet and introduce yourself.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.