Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Sunday morning service

· 
Posted: 01.11.2018  ·  #1
At the regular Sunday morning service, Rev Roberto announced that he was planning to leave for a larger church that would pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave, because he is so popular. Colin, who owns several car dealerships stands up and proclaims, "If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide him with a new Mercedes every year and his wife with a Honda CRV, to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Daniel, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says, "If Rev Roberto will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee a free university education for his children!"

More sighs and loud applause....

Mary age 28, stands and announces with a smile, "If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide sex!"

There is total silence....

Rev Roberto blushing and asks her:
"Mary, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"

Mary's 35-year old husband Mike, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replied,

"Well, I just asked my husband how we could help"
and he said
"f**k him!"

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

Re: Sunday morning service

· 
Posted: 01.11.2018  ·  #2
Quote by Ally

At the regular Sunday morning service, Rev Roberto announced that he was planning to leave for a larger church that would pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave, because he is so popular. Colin, who owns several car dealerships stands up and proclaims, "If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide him with a new Mercedes every year and his wife with a Honda CRV, to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Daniel, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says, "If Rev Roberto will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary and establish a foundation to guarantee a free university education for his children!"

More sighs and loud applause....

Mary age 28, stands and announces with a smile, "If Rev Roberto stays, I will provide sex!"

There is total silence....

Rev Roberto blushing and asks her:
"Mary, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"

Mary's 35-year old husband Mike, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replied,

"Well, I just asked my husband how we could help"
and he said
"f**k him!"

:lol:

kevinmoore
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Benimar 494 Tessoro
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Sunday morning service

· 
Posted: 01.11.2018  ·  #3
😂😂

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.