Useful apps

Found one to share?

nipper
Screwed
Subject:

Useful apps

· 
Posted: 12.08.2018  ·  #1
I thought it would be good to share an app or two that has been useful in and around the motorhome. I already mentioned Google Keep a while ago.

I have found Ampere really useful to monitor the quality of charge point/cable for each

This is their own discription:
Have you ever felt, that one Charger/USB cable set charges your device really fast and the other not? Now, you can prove this with Ampere.

The Rambler
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Vauxhall Movano 2.5 CDTI
Subject:

Re: Useful apps

· 
Posted: 12.08.2018  ·  #2
Useful tip:

If you are a Google Maps user (through the app), either for gps or to complement your sat nav, you can download a map of an area you specify. This is handy to do when you are on a WiFi network in advance of traveling to a particular area. Then you are covered for any network blind spots and data useage.

I find it worthwhile to have an additional source like Google Maps available on the phone. That way the co-pilot can double check locations while the sat nav is working away in the background. I pre-downloaded practically the whole of Ireland yesterday to the phone - about 2GB in size.

nipper
Screwed
Subject:

Re: Useful apps

· 
Posted: 12.08.2018  ·  #3
Yes, I've downloaded most of Ireland also. It only used 305mb in my case but maybe I've deselected some stuff. Also it states it will expire in 60 days if not updated.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.