2003 A/S boxer executive swap or sale

samleeds
Subject:

2003 A/S boxer executive swap or sale

· 
Posted: 17.07.2018  ·  #1
Ive got a brain tumour so cant drive anymore and my wife wont drive her. We need to sell and source a smaller van she can handle so we are looking to downgrade to a campervan. Id rather swap and pay or receive cash difference to help both parties. My van has had over £4000 spent on it with Sat dome, 150w solar, 4 x 110ah batteries, new stronger tyres, twin air suspension units controlled from cab, 24 inch flat screen tv, lpg 13kg tank with external filler cap, new heavy duty towbar, scooter rack rated to 300kg, reversing camera with sat nav, 7000w pure sine wave inverter and loads of extras that are too many to mention. The van is tricked out, flies with the 2.8l turbo diesel engine and also has a side wind out fiamma with panels to create a room.

It was owned from new by a Dakar Rally engineer and he used it all its life as a drive to work from Hampshire to cornwall every sunday and back home on friday. It has never been on a holiday and half the things on her were never used. The van still had its original brake pads on the front as it spent all its life on a motorway.

It has never been parked outside so the underneath is solid, it flew throught the MOT and its history is impeccable. Ive modified it slightly to take away the wind noise and she sits at 65mph all day long but will do 90 if pushed. I love this van but cant drive her anymore. It can be sols with or without all the extras or swapped for a smaller van with cash between either from me to you or you to me. Even with all the gear on like batteries and solar panel, she still has a 650kg payload.

my e mail is sammypvt@hotmail.com and my phone is 07427807543 and Im available anytime.

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: 2003 A/S boxer executive swap or sale

· 
Posted: 17.07.2018  ·  #2
Lovely van, good luck.

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.07.2018  ·  #3
It certainly is a lovely motorhome and I would say that it will not be long before someone turns up for it. Good luck with your lookout for something smaller and I wish you health to enjoy.

samleeds
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.07.2018  ·  #4
Ive been asked by a few people to show a for sale price. Well I dont really want to sell her if ive got nothing to move into, but ill try to make this as good a deal as possible. Ive been told they are going between £21,000 to £23,000, but to be honest, id be happy with £19,500 for the basic vehicle and a little extra dependant on which extras are left on her.

If no interest id shown, ill throw her on e bay and take what the market depicts and I am sure ill find a replacement quite quickly in order to get a few more holidays out of her before my tumour takes me and if i get one my wife likes to f=drive, then better still as she might keep her and take my grandkids away for company when im gone.

So there we have it £19,500 and hopefully that helps to pacify those that feel I need to offer a price.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.