Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Tourism NI & MHC

· 
Posted: 07.06.2018  ·  #1
Our first meeting since our awards judging, and subsequent award, is taking place soon with Tourism NI. We are hoping on big things from this and the meetings and award has opened up a lot of potential for Motorhome tourism.

Of course Motorhomecraic has met with Tourism NI before, then NITB, but not at such a level.

Motorhomers are now being recognised at a high level. I will post when we have more information, don't hold your breath, these things take time.

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Re: Tourism NI & MHC

· 
Posted: 07.06.2018  ·  #2
Can’t wait to hear what they’ll come up with hopefully new Aries around the north ,keep up the good work much appreciated 👍

ROBANDSUE
Nidge
My Motorhome: Hymer 572
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT 2009
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.06.2018  ·  #3
At last Tourism NI are meeting with people who know what they are talking about.

Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.06.2018  ·  #4
Best of luck with the meetings and promotion of the value Motorhomes can bring to the locations they visit. There is a massive as campaign ongoing at the moment targeting 7m potential visitors from France, Italy, Germany etc to visit Belfast and the Causeway coast. It is being pitched as being one of the best drives in the world - I would imagine quite a few EU visitors would want to do the drive in their Motorhomes.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.