TeachGra
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Rotting wood

· 
Posted: 12.05.2018  ·  #1
Hi guys . As we are so new we need some help please just found some rotten wood around the water pump. Do you know if this can be replaced and who around Cork could fix it.
Do you also seal underneath the camper on a regular basis.
Thanks in advance.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Rotting wood

· 
Posted: 14.05.2018  ·  #2
Stephen North in Carrick on Suir should be able to sort this out for you their ad is in the Goshop section of site

Ci Mizar 190

Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.05.2018  ·  #3
Hi
Its worth looking at camperworld or as it is now known vehicle repair solutions in Midelton.
As for the underneath of the camper it is important to ensure that the edge trims are sealed to protect it, after that once your wheel hubs are sufficent to stop splashing the underneath will be fine. Good paint job is an added bonus.

For the mean time you could check what is causing the rot (leaking pump?).

RTV
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam Auto Roller
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.0 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.05.2018  ·  #4
Quote by Ci Mizar 190

Hi
Its worth looking at camperworld or as it is now known vehicle repair solutions in Midelton.
As for the underneath of the camper it is important to ensure that the edge trims are sealed to protect it, after that once your wheel hubs are sufficent to stop splashing the underneath will be fine. Good paint job is an added bonus.

For the mean time you could check what is causing the rot (leaking pump?).

I actually saw that shop the other day while I was around Middleton, I was surprised as I didn't know it existed.

Good to know the name now and have it in mind if I need any work done that escape my abilities. :)

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.