ColinM
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Rapido 655F
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Vango Galli tall inflatable awning

· 
Posted: 01.05.2018  ·  #1
I bought a Vango Galli tall from Donaghey Motor homes last year, never got around to using it. Changed my motor home a few weeks ago, and am just back from my first trip in it. Decided I would have to practice putting up my new awning , so yesterday I unpacked it , it took less than 10 minutes to put it up. Oops, my new Van has the habitation door on the other side. It's too big for my needs anyway.

Anyone interested in making a reasonable offer for a Vango that has been out of the bag for less than 30 minutes? PM me if interested, I can send photos taken yesterday.

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

Re: Vango Galli tall inflatable awning

· 
Posted: 01.05.2018  ·  #2
Colin, what size of a van is it for? My door is on the drivers right hand side.

ColinM
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Rapido 655F
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Re: Vango Galli tall inflatable awning

· 
Posted: 01.05.2018  ·  #3
Jack, I think the awning is suitable for up to 2.95m for the connection, there is a connector strip to connect up to the wind-out awning . Its a drive away awning , so I'm not sure the length matters so much, it is very large. I bought it for my Compass which had the habitation door on the passenger nearside, but the new van has the door on the driver's offside, so to connect to my van , the awning door faces the back.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.