PROBLEMATIC TRUMATIC

C 3400 WATERHEATER IN TROUBLE

SPAREWHEEL

Subject:

PROBLEMATIC TRUMATIC

· 
Posted: 03.07.2012  ·  #1
Hi all,
a friend has a problem with a TRUMATIC C3400 combi heater fitted in a 97 FENDT.I think the problem was caused by a sticky gas solenoid which was replaced but when the result was negative further investigation revealed a burnt component on the P.C.B.The date on the board is 04/1995 & I believe this board was only made for three or four years.What i am asking is there anyone out there with a similar board who can get a number off this component which will be seen in the attached photos,there are no circuit diagrams available for this unit,or at least not where I tried.
Hoping someone can help,
Regards Sparewheel. 📖
🇧🇭 PS just realised photos did not upload,anyone know how to do this on this site.

Deirdre
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: PROBLEMATIC TRUMATIC

· 
Posted: 04.07.2012  ·  #2
Hi Sparewheel

If you go to the home page and go to the bottom there is a section called Website Stuff, there are full instructions in there.

But being ever so helpful LOL, if you click on the upload images icon just above, looks like a yellow folder with a green photo popping out (on the end) and then click on browse find your photo, click on upload and when you see your photo on screen click on the photo and it will send it through - well more or less, have a go.

Dee :up:

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.07.2012  ·  #3
Quote by SPAREWHEEL

🇧🇭 PS just realised photos did not upload,anyone know how to do this on this site.

Sorry but as photos eat bandwidth the option to upload on this server has been disabled except for subscribers "Premium members"

You could host it with the likes of www.photobucket.com and add it to here using the [img ] tags

Deirdre
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 04.07.2012  ·  #4
Quote by Ally

Quote by SPAREWHEEL

Sorry but as photos eat bandwidth the option to upload on this server has been disabled except for subscribers "Premium members"

Sparewheel, What, you are not a premium member!!! i just presume everybody is, join now (not only will you be able to post your photos - REAL EASY) but you will also get:

All MotorhomeCraic Premium members who donate over €10- will receive 5 nights free at Shanogue House CL. The nights cannot be shared with other people and will consist of 5 nights free to the member who donated along with their family in ONE Motorhome.

and all for £10 per year. I look forward to seeing your name in 'premium blue'

Dee :up:

SPAREWHEEL

Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.07.2012  ·  #5
Daw! forgot to put money in the meter. 🇧🇭

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.