Campsites in La Rochelle

pointypatrol
Craic'er
Subject:

Campsites in La Rochelle

· 
Posted: 15.06.2012  ·  #1
Hey Guys

Anyone recommend any good sites in La Rochelle in France with in walking distance of the beach and town.
Also anyone know the best route to take for a few days traveling with good sceneri and good stop overs going from La Rochelle to Euro Disney.

rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

Re: Campsites in La Rochelle

· 
Posted: 16.06.2012  ·  #2
i have stopped at Marina des Minimes (camping le soleil) a municipal site great site on beach rd ,close to La Rochelle centre as well .It was one of the Camping Card 10,12,15,euro sites but not checked new listings.Also plenty of aires in the same area.I usually come back via Loire plenty to see along there.
http://www.larochelle-tourisme.com/ou-dormir/campings

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.06.2012  ·  #3
We stayed at two nice camping sites just south of la rochelle last week at Chatelaillion Plage. Both were e16 each night with acsi camping card first one was port punay and the second was Le village Corsaire, There is also a good Aire in the center of town close to the beach and at Port Punay side of town there is a place to empty black water, the toilet and there is drinkable water avalable. The beach was very nice but quiet.

JAG147
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2012  ·  #4
When are u going, we do that run regularly, going again rosslare on 22nd July I think

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.