Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Welcome andrew7hompson!

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #1
Welcome andrew7hompson!

HI!, Welcome to Motorhome Craic, why not introduce yourself here so we can welcome you properly. We hope you enjoy Motorhome Craic and if you need any help using our website then just ask.

Come on in, we don't bite!

Thanks for registering,
Craic Team

andrew7hompson

Subject:

Hello Team

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #2
Hello all,

I live in Newtownards, Co Down. My wife Sharon and I are taking our children (3yrs and 2yrs) away on an "adventure". We're driving our 1984 VW camper to Biaritz in the south of France. We haven't stayed overnight yet in the van and we're leaving on the 28th June! We would have had a dry run by now but the van's been at the garage having some welding done and it's taken a little longer than we expected to get her back on the road.

We met a couple, Finbar and Movana last weekend who we had spoken to this time last year and they had encouraged us to by a camper, this year they convinved us to look on the internet for wild camping advice around the British Isles. They're from England but are based in Donegal and love to travel around Ireland with their family in their VW.

Thanks for the site,

Andrew

Subject:

Re: Welcome andrew7hompson!

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #3
Hi Andrew

Welcome to the craic.

I can't help with wildcamping in england but I am sure there will be some advice on here very soon.

If you are planning on using Aires in France ther is a great guide which I use. Try THIS LINK to see the latest edition.

We didn't make it to Biaritz last year but stopped when we got to Biscarrosse plage as it was too hot to drive any further.

There are also Satnav POI's for Aires in France if you need them.

How long are you going for? We may pass on the road as we will be there most of July this year..

Enjoy your adventure.

Bob
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #4
enjoy the craic...

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #5
Hi Andrew, welcome, hope you enjoy your Camper!

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.