Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Welcome Red!

· 
Posted: 02.06.2012  ·  #1
Welcome Red!

HI!, Welcome to Motorhome Craic, why not introduce yourself here so we can welcome you properly. We hope you enjoy Motorhome Craic and if you need any help using our website then just ask.

Come on in, we don't bite!

Thanks for registering,
Craic Team

Red
Subject:

Re: Welcome Red!

· 
Posted: 13.06.2012  ·  #2
First post so here goes!

Great to see this site as I have been looking in at Motorhome Facts over the past couple of years but felt that although there was some info relating to sites and wildcamping north and south there was no real discussion or evaluation of these.

I'm on my third van, a 2011 Burstner Ixeo 585, having previously owned a 2006 ACE Firenze and a 2009 Elddis Autoquest 180. Went for the IXEO having worked out that 95% of the time there were only two of us in the van and would rather have a few extras than unused seats and berths. Good decision as the IXEO is perfect for us.

We mainly use campsites here, Tollymore, Kilbroney, Ballycastle, Ballyleese etc though have wildcamped in Co. Clare, Mayo and Donegal. Definitely want to do more wildcamping up here. Glad to see a few aires opening too as we have used them in France.

Main trip this year is back to France from late July to late August, dipping our toe into the Basque region for a week or two. One campsite booked for Saint Palais Sur Mer on the Gironde to meet with friends for the last week. Rest of the time will be aires mainly down the coast at Biscarrosse, Mimizan, Anglet and San Sebastian :D

Anyway there you go. I'm looking forward to chipping in on the forums over the next while.

R

hymer524
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer 524
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.06.2012  ·  #3
Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.06.2012  ·  #4
Welcome Red, good to have you on board.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.