Hymer 660 TV press Satellite receiver and Flat screen install

celtichymer
Craic'er
Subject:

Hymer 660 TV press Satellite receiver and Flat screen install

· 
Posted: 07.02.2016  ·  #1
Unfortunately I don't have an original of the photos below so only visible as a member of the Facebook site classic hymers. This is on the classic hymers facebook site.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/…_tn__=%2As

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Hymer 660 TV press Satellite receiver and Flat screen install

· 
Posted: 07.02.2016  ·  #2
This doesn't really work. If you just push everyone to the facebook page there is really no point in this category being here, the link doesn't work for most as they are not on that page.

What's your view?

Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.02.2016  ·  #3
Quote by Ally

What's your view?

I agree Ally.

As we all know Facebook is not ideal for finding old posts. In my opinion this category is using motorhomecraic to create a catalogue of old Facebook posts.

Sorry if that is not the intention. Just my opinion....

celtichymer
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.02.2016  ·  #4
No conspiracy here Mark. It may appear like thar but its not the intent. I am a contributer to this and the facebook groups for some time now and many of the posts I have made are long since deleted from my computer. Sometimes the photos still exist but the text is only found on the Facebook site. Where there are more recent how to's etc I post directly here and on the other Hymer sites. I post historic articles that I believe are relevant to owners of older Hymers and their owners. Mark please feel free to contribute any helpfull article related to your Hymer here or point towards the link in motorhomecraic.
If admin feels that there is an issue I'll remove the link above.

Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.02.2016  ·  #5
Quote by celtichymer

No conspiracy here Mark. It may appear like thar but its not the intent. I am a contributer to this and the facebook groups for some time now and many of the posts I have made are long since deleted from my computer. Sometimes the photos still exist but the text is only found on the Facebook site. Where there are more recent how to's etc I post directly here and on the other Hymer sites. I post historic articles that I believe are relevant to owners of older Hymers and their owners. Mark please feel free to contribute any helpfull article related to your Hymer here or point towards the link in motorhomecraic.
If admin feels that there is an issue I'll remove the link above.

LOL
Whatever!

Hessy Hymer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: 1992 Hymer B534
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.5TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.02.2016  ·  #6
Don't do Faecesbook , but a Hymer I do like to know about!

celtichymer
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 08.02.2016  ·  #7
Well Hessy,
I only got a facebook account for the purpose of joining the Classic Hymer Facebook account but if you do get one in your own name then you can expect everybody you know who on the thing to put in friend requests. For the most part I ignore them unless they come from these sites and for other colleagues etc I explain when I see them that it's not what I set up the account for. Classic Hymers have a site with a very good intro and explanation as to why they set up and chose to use facebook in the first place, its at classichymers.co.uk (they are up and running now just over a year and have 1300 Hymer owners, mostly 20 yrs or older)and the other one is oldhymer.com. My contributions are nothing in comparison to the files on the site and the skill and experience that the other members of these groups have. There are a few Hymers called Hessy on the site.:)

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.