baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

Parking in Barcelona Airport

· 
Posted: 18.02.2016  ·  #1
A friend of mine is planning a trip to Spain and part of the plan is to collect his wife from Barcelona Airport.

Has anyone have experience of collecting a passenger from Barcelona Airport while driving a motorhome.
Is there parking without height restrictions with suitable entrances and exits.

SatNav co-ordinates to the entrance point would be very useful, that is if suitable parking does exist.

Ramorehead
Subject:

Barcelona airport

· 
Posted: 18.02.2016  ·  #2
Hi, baquette, I picked family up at this airport 2 years ago, no problems, used long stay car park nearest the terminal, there are 2. price was reasonable. If you look at google maps you will see the car park concerned on the left near the terminal, no height restrictions. Hope this helps.
Bob

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Parking in Barcelona Airport

· 
Posted: 19.02.2016  ·  #3
There are two terminals for flights from Ireland it's usually terminal 2, but why park, just wait until they come out of the terminal and pick them up, you just park along the central footpath.

Ramorehead
Subject:

Barcelona airport

· 
Posted: 19.02.2016  ·  #4
Hi, the co-ordinates for the entrance to the car park are 41* 18' 16.37" N 2* 04' 45.17" E if your friend is planning on being in the area before hand Camp Site Tres Estrellas (ACSI) is very convenient and is about a five min. drive from the airport. it is well sign posted, I have stayed at this site which is right on the beach and would highly recommend it. Look at google earth and you will see how handy the parking is.
Bob

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.