Johnmonty
My Motorhome: hobby 750
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Change of Motorhome

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #1
Hi, good morning all..,

Looking for some advice... I am changing my Motorhome ( Auto-Trail Apache 700 SE )2010

could any one give me a reason or two or three,!!! Not to buy a Hobby Toskana 750 ( rear Lounge ) 2011
any Hobby Owners out there. advice would be welcome.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Change of Motorhome

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #2
Altough not a Hobby motorhome owner, but still the owner of a Hobby caravan and a Knaus motorhome all I can say is just do it, I have never had any problems with Hobby caravans and would have loved to (and will in the future)get a Hobby motorhome. It may be the German engineering or whatever but I have to say in the caravan there is nothing that comes close in the British made vans for the quality, space, and well thought out layouts. The side door is on the wrong side for here but not in Europe and so far I have had no problems with it on the Knaus. Dont forget to post some pictures on here as soon as you get it (you know you want to!).

Johnmonty
My Motorhome: hobby 750
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Re: Change of Motorhome

· 
Posted: 06.06.2012  ·  #3
Hi,
thanks for the encouragement, Its a 2011 Van not yet regestered,we have agreed the price,
but it all depends on the VRT thats put on the Van, if its a crazy amount then the deal is off....
so heres hoping !!!!!

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.