bigfoot bair
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Hymer 680 starline
Base Vehicle: 2.7 Mercedes 150 bhp
Subject:

wild camping

· 
Posted: 18.04.2012  ·  #1
Wild camping in Mollaghmore Sligo along village front lovely spot and many motorhomes use it for overnight,But on a sunday it needs to be kept clear for mass goers or park noes to kerb as some big campers take up 4 spaces ,I herd some complaints last year,They like the motorhomes and some come to view the shiney ones so we dont want to spoil it on ourselves , cheers everyone ,

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: wild camping

· 
Posted: 18.04.2012  ·  #2
:up:

hymer524
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer 524
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.04.2012  ·  #3
fishycharl
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.04.2012  ·  #4
hi bigfoot Mullaghmore is one of my regular stopovers never no problem parking there. Another spot for parking is if you travel on past the hotel for a mile or so there is a carpark over looking the sea .also very quiet and all you hear is the waves breaking on the rocks.

old westie

Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.05.2012  ·  #5
Quote by fishycharl

hi bigfoot Mullaghmore is one of my regular stopovers never no problem parking there. Another spot for parking is if you travel on past the hotel for a mile or so there is a carpark over looking the sea .also very quiet and all you hear is the waves breaking on the rocks.

I was in Mullaghmore 2 years ago and got the feeling that we were not welcome esp on waterfront. Is the road on past hotel not vert narrow ??

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.